𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 46

☆☆☆

"Hey, it was wrong of me too. I almost yelled at you asking if you were crazy." Leonia said to Eupicra who's eyes were widen which made Annelise mentally facepalm.

"Crazy? Crazy?" Findeu said to his mother with a big smile on his face while Countess Rinne had a shocked face

'YOUNG MISS!!!!!!' Hannah and Connie screamed in their minds as they had a shocked expression on their face.

Annelise who mentally facepalmed physically actually facepalmed at what her daughter had said as she let out a sigh and sweat dropped.

"Th-That's a bad word!!!" Eupicra shouted as her eyes were widen and she sweated.

"Isn't that why I said sorry~?" Leonia stated.

'Oh Leonia....' Annelise thought with a sheepish smile.

"I feel sorry for you so I'll tell you this. Do you even know how hard it is to be my stepmom or 2nd mom when my mom is here behind me?" Leonia asked as she pointed behind her at her mom.

"D-Don't I become the 2nd mom or at least the stepmom if I become the Duke's lover/Mistress?" Eupicra questioned with widen eyes and hands clenched into fist.

"You think that's all you have to do? It's not as easy as you think. Life is harsh." Leonia said with a sigh which made Eupicra flinch.

"Harsh?! That's an adult word!" Eupicra exclaimed as she sweated.

"The age gap between you and my dad is over 20 years. Do you know what that means?" Leonia asked as Eupicra shook her head 'no'.

"If you marry my dad, You'll turn him into the world's worst pervert in the world. It is already hard enough with him already being a pervert because of mom. Also mom and dad having a 1 year age gap that means they can do other stuff you can't." Leonia explains as an image of a dumbfounded Duke Phileo sighing appeared

Annelise glanced away and was sweating bullets at what she heard.

Oh my~

"I mean it's 20 years apart between you and my dad! While it's only 1 year apart between my mom and my dad! Are you trying to put a family upside down?" Leonia questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"B-But....!" Eupicra stuttered.

"Mommy, Crazy?" Findeu said to his mother as Countess Rinne was speechless that she couldn't speak.

'YOU'RE THE ONE TURNING THE HOUSEHOLD UPSIDE DOWN RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MSS.' Connie screamed in her mind as she looked down.

"W-We can overcome it through love.....!" Eupicra stuttered out with a determined look and hands clenched.