𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 76

☆☆☆

"I am very happy to meet you, three." Strigi said as 3 owl dolls appeared before the children with flowers surrounding the dolls.

"This is a souvenir made by the Academy." Strigi added as she handed Annelise, Leonia, and Hannah a variety of gifts. She handed the gifts to Hannah for Amadeus was already in the carriage having a little nap.

"Souvenir...?" Annelise questioned as she looked down at the items in her arms.

There was an owl doll, owl notebook, owl pencil, and owl pencil case in her arms. It was cute, after all it felt like she was child again, getting her supplies for the first day of school.

"The Suri owl is a species of owl. This is the symbol of the Academy." Strigi explained as the owl sparkled more.

"Oh..." Leonia muttered as she stared straight into the eyes of the owl doll as sparkles also begin to surround her.

'I can put it next to the Lion doll!' Leonia thought as sparkles surrounded her.

"Oh my god." Strigi let out a laugh as she noticed Leonia being excited.

Annelise smiled as she took her gifts and walked towards the carriage to put them away and check on her son.

"If you are interested in the Suri owl, read this book." Strigi told Leonia as she handed her a book about the Suri owl.

"Thanks." Leonia thanked, and the gifts she received were carried on a separate carriage by escort knights.

"I hope the Duke and Duchess will also be careful." Strigi expressed with a closed eye smile.

" Strigi expressed with a closed eye smile

"You too." Duke Phileo voiced.

"Goodbye!" Leonia added with a bright smile.

"Goodbye, Professor. It was nice to meet you." Annelise spoke as she gave Strigi a warm smile which Strigi returned and nodded her head.

Strigi saw her disciple and the carriage with his wife and children off while waving goodbye until she could not see them anymore.