𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕!!

⚠️SMUT UP AHEAD!!! 18+!!! If you feel uncomfortable reading the smut part you may skip. I will tell you if the smut part is done!!!!

☆☆☆

2 Year's Later

Annelise is seen out on the balcony in her night gown as a gentle breeze blew her clothes and hair as she stared at the scenery before her.

(Annelise night gown)

'It has been 2 years since me and Leo entered the Boleoti family. 3 more years left before the novel starts...' Annelise thought as she sigh.

'Yet, I don't want this to end since me and Phileo got much closer over the month's...' Annelise thought as a smile grew on her face as she remembered the memories of both her and Phileo as well as Leonia.

Annelise ears perked when she heard the door open to the bedroom. Annelise turned around and walked back inside the bedroom and saw her husband in his robe coming in.

Duke Phileo saw Annelise coming in the room from the balcony as he gave her a smile.

Annelise eyes brighten as she too gave a smile before she turned back around to close the balcony door.

Duke Phileo sat down on the couch as he let out a sigh while leaning his back against the couch.

"Finally, you came back. You know it's best you don't work too much or you might get sick. Even I don't work too much at night even after I became Duchess for my family." Annelise said turning around and walking towards her husband and sitting next to him.

'Even Rupert needs a break a long one at that....' Annelise thought with a sheepish smile.

"I know. But, I want to complete at least much work so next time I can take a break for a while." Duke Phileo said.

"Why don't we drink a strong wine!" Annelise said with a grin before her grin disappeared by what her husband responded with.

"No." Duke Phileo responded immediately.

"You get super drunk too easily." Duke Phileo said shaking his head.

Annelise lips turned into a straight line.

"It depends on the drink and how strong it is..." Annelise mumbled.

"And either way Phileo, I have completed most of my work as Duchess and we are already past the right age of drinking." Annelise stated.