𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 84

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 84~

☆☆☆

"Madam..." Frobe's voice trembled, his tearful eyes welling up and sweat trickling down his face.

Frobe cried with tears streaming down his face as he rode on a horse behind Annelise, who had Leonia sitting in front of her

Frobe cried with tears streaming down his face as he rode on a horse behind Annelise, who had Leonia sitting in front of her. He shouted, "MASTER WILL REALLY KILL ME LATER! YOU DIDN'T GET CONSENT FOR THIS OUTING, DID YOU MADAM?!"

Annelise remained resolute as she gazed straight ahead and declared, "Didn't I threaten you for this very reason, Frobe? Nevertheless, I don't require his permission to go out. That decision was made entirely by me."

"I understand the situation, but dear madam, you are aware of how our master behaves. He would lose his calm if any harm came to you! Perhaps we ought to return!" Frobe cried out again as he was about to turn his horse around before Annelise spoke up again.

Blankly, Annelise kept riding her horse straight ahead and asked Frobe, "Who instructed you to take the rum by swiping it?" The words left Frobe frozen.

"H-How can you say s-swiping? Why don't you just say that I stole it?!" Frobe exclaimed with nervousness, causing sweat to bead on his forehead and for him to ride closely beside Annelise's horse.

Leonia's voice rose as she exclaimed,"SEE?! YOU DID STEAL IT!" She cast a glance at Frobe while Annelise chuckled at his reaction.

Frobe exclaimed, sweating profusely, "I DIDN'T! I TOOK IT AFTER ASKING THE COOK!"

☆☆☆

Flashback

~I took a bottle to enjoy with the other guys after work and decided to take a sip in the middle of work,~

With a slight color on his cheeks, Frobe holds rum in his left hand while clutching a glass cup with the right.

~But that was "coincidently" witnessed by someone.~

Frobe was taken aback when he saw Annelise and Leonia grinning, causing him to choke on his drink.

Frobe shook his head as Annelise attempted to take the rum, giving off the impression that she was interested in it.

"Why in the world did he do that when he's such a scaredy cat?" Leonia questioned.

☆☆☆