𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 63

☆☆☆

"ZZZZ"

Leonia is seen snoring on her father's back as Amadeus is seen also sleeping without a care in the world in his mother's arms.

Duke Phileo then stretched his hand and rubbed Leonia's back.

"Huh...?" Leonia said surprised as she woke up with droll.

"Oh? Father? Mom?" Leonia said as she looked at her parents.

"Did you sleep well, Leo?" Annelise asked her daughter with a smile.

"Mhm! Super~well, the bed was so comfortable." Leonia answered with a big yawn.

"Super well?" Duke Phileo questioned.

Leonia then glanced behind her, but she soon froze as Marquis Hesperi, Ibex, and knights were staring at her.

Leonia flinched as cold sweat ran down her face as she remembered a moment ago of her yawning big.

"Honestly, you should have told me there were other people here...!" Leonia scolded her father with a red face as Duke Phileo simply stared ahead with a blank face, while Annelise let out a chuckle.

Leonia then glanced at her little brother who was sleeping peacefully.

'Sometimes I wish I was a baby again....So, I could sleep forever...' Leonia thought as she bit her father's shoulder.

"Then please excuse us." Duke Phileo spoke up as he turned to look Marquis Hesperi.

" Duke Phileo spoke up as he turned to look Marquis Hesperi

"Please bring Juven and Calad here next time. Is Mono still doing well?" Marquis Hesperi asked.

"It's an honor that you still remember knight Gladigo." Duke Phileo responded.

"Leovo and Gladigo will train together once the work is done." Marquis Hesperi stated.

"I'm looking forward to it." Duke Phileo replied.

"Stop biting me." Duke Phileo told Leonia.

"Have a safe tip, Your Grace and My Lady." Marquis Hesperi said to the mother and daughter which got their attention.