Chapter-01

Sunghoon sighed, shutting his eyes as he sat on the couch. He ran his hands through his hair as he felt the stress take over him.

"Sunghoon, calm down." Jungwon told him.

"I can't, Jungwon.I just got fired from my job and that was the only thing that paid my tuition fee!How am I   supposed to pay my school tuition fee now?!"

"Look, I still have my job.So, maybe we can split it for now—"

"Nope.No.Never.We are never gonna split your salary.You spend your own money, I spend mine.Okay?"

"Sunghoon, look.Do you really think we have a choice?"

"Then we'll make a choice!"

Jungwon sighed, "Do you literally think I'm gonna watch you die out of hunger?"

"Jungwon, that's exaggerating.But I get your point.And no, I can handle myself.I have to."

Jungwon slumped his shoulders as he sighed.

"Fine."

* * * * *

Jungwon and Sunghoon were having a conversation while walking in the school hallway.

"Are you gonna find a job right after school?" Jungwon asked.

"Yes, I have to.I probably won't be able to get one but I'm still gonna try."

"Why don't you let me help you?"

"Nope, I'll be fine—"

Their conversation was interrupted when suddenly a series of screams could be heard everywhere in the hallway.Sunghoon turned around to see what the commotion was all about.Suddenly, three boys walked down the middle of the hallway, like they were some celebrity.

Jungwon huffed.

"Not a surprise." He muttered.

"Who are they?" Sunghoon asked in an annoyed tone.

"Let's just say they're like the F4 from Meteor Garden."

"F4? You mean the popular guys?"

"Exactly! That one from the right is Ni-ki.Known as the dance diva of  the  school.The one on the right is Jay.The popular playboy on campus.Ugh! how I hate his guts. And finally the one in  the middle is Heeseung.The campus heartthrob."

"How are they popular?"

"Just look at them.They have good looks.Of course girls and guys would be crazy over them."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "That's pathetic."

"Did I just hear pathetic?"

Sunghoon was too focused on Jungwon that he didn't realize they were already in front of them.
Sunghoon shrugged and crossed his arms.

"Yes.You did."

The guy in the middle leaned to Sunghoon's face.

"I dare you to say that again."

Sunghoon gave him a sarcastic smile.

"You guys are pathetic."

Heeseung's eyes widened but then his lips formed into a smirk.He put his fingers on Sunghoon's chin.

"I don't think everyone's gonna agree on that.Right everyone?!" He yelled at the crowd.

Making another series of screaming. He smiled in satisfaction and started to walk away leaving sunghoon with an unamused facial expression.

"Okay,okay.What is the commotion all about?!"

Everyone's eyes were now on Taeyong. The president of the student council with Jaehyun on his side,the vice president.

Taeyong sighed,"Heeseung, Jay,Ni-ki! Are you creating a commotion again?!"

"Hyung~ you know we can't help all this fangirlings that happen around us right?" Jay said.

"Still, you guys are creating a scene."

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Ni-ki said.

"Leave the school."

"What?!"

"Of course, I'm kidding."Taeyong said as he laughed.

"Okay, okay! Everyone! Get back to your classrooms! Class is about to start!"Jaehyun yelled in the hallway making everyone, including Jungwon and Sunghoon make their way to their classroom.

"Geez! They're just a bunch of wannabes.Why do people even love them?"Sunghoon said.

"Exactly my question, Hoonie."

* * * * *

"Hee-ah,where are you going?" Ni-ki asked.

"Classes are done.So, why don't you hang out with me and Ni-ki in my house?" Jay asked.

Heeseung scoffed,"Your friend ain't single like you.I'm having a date with my girlfriend."

Jay rolled his eyes.

"Flexing again, aren't we?"

Heeseung shrugged.

"Sorry not sorry."

"Whatever, We'll go ahead.Bye hee" Ni-ki said before he and Jay walked away.

Heeseung made his way to his car and drove to the cafe where he and his girlfriend would meet up.

As Heeseung entered the cafe, his girlfriend was already sitting at one of the table.He went to her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks before sitting down in front of her.

"Hey babe."He told her.

She gave him a smile as she held on to her cup and took a sip from her coffee.But something seems off, especially in her smile.

"Babe? You okay?"

He saw her gulp as she set down her cup, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Lee Heeseung, let's break up."