Chapter-19

Sunghoon groaned, making Jungwon catch his attention.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I am so stressed right now, Jungwon." Sunghoon said, running his hands through his hair.

"And why is that?"

"The party is in two days and...I still don't know what I'm supposed to give to Heeseung hyung!"

"Oh! right..That is a hard decision to make."

"Argh! What should I do?!"

"Hm..."

"The party is literally luxurious so my gift should be—"

"Nuh-uh. Sunghoon, stop right there. Remember, that's not how we were taught back when we were young right?"

"Well...yeah but—"

"Gifts don't have to be luxurious, Sunghoon. Every gift that comes from the heart is much more valuable than a single gift that only came from a wallet full of gold."

"I know that..."

"Mhm, so why don't you just give him something that comes from your heart?"

"Like what?"

"Sunghoon, have you forgot about your talent?"

"What talent?"

Jungwon sighed and went to a room. Sunghoon heard noises as if Jungwon was searching for something until he came out holding a familiar beautiful box which had something inside. He dropped it at the table and slowly untied the ribbon, opening the box, revealing the things that made Sunghoon have wonderful flashbacks.

"Wow...I almost forgot I gave you these...You have kept it with you all along?"

He smiled at Sunghoon, "These are literally the sweetest gifts I've ever received in my entire life. Of course, I'll bring it wherever I go."

"Are they even that good?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Are you kidding? Every kid from our childhood would beg to get these from you, even adults would request these stuffs from you because of how good they were! Not to mention, your voice is just so fitting for every each of it."

Sunghoon chuckled, "It's been a while since I last made one."

"And you're going to make a new one...for a very special person." He said, smirking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Stop that Jungwon."

He giggled, "What? Heeseung hyung is a very special person, isn't he?"

Sunghoon blushed harder at his statement, "Stop!"

"Oh Hoonie~ I can't believe, you literally fell for him~"

"I didn't want this to happen either okay!"

He chuckled, "I know, I know."

"Besides..." Sunghoon muttered, "He doesn't even like me back, he's head over heals for Miyen..."

"Hm...you think so?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"I just think that Heeseung hyung might actually be falling for you."

"Pfft, impossible."

"I mean, the way he looks at you, the way he holds your hand, the way he holds you, and the way he kisses you just feels like the two of you are real."

Sunghoon scoffed, "Trust me, Jungwonie. I always feel that whenever I'm with him, but reality always slap it off. He's just good at acting."

"We'll never know the truth, you know?"