Chapter-24

Heeseung opened his eyes, snapping out of his cloudy morning thoughts and immediately standing up from the bed. "Shit! What time is it?"

Jay looked at him with a confused face, "Um...7:30?"

"Shit! I still have to pick up Sung—" Heeseung stopped midway, realizing the reality.

"Sunghoon?"

Heeseung slumped his shoulders and chuckled, shaking his head, "Oh, right. Sunghoon is not my boyfriend anymore."

Jay sighed, rolling his eyes, "Stupid."

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"I'm saying you're stupid, because you really are."

"And how am I stupid?"

"Because you broke up with him."

"With Sunghoon? Jay, you know he's just my fake boyfriend to—"

"Yeah, I know that. But you're still so stupid!"

Heeseung furrowed his brows, "What did I do to you?"

"You're so stupid for not realizing your own feelings."

"Feelings? What feelings?"

Jay sighed, "Your feelings for Sunghoon, I doubt you didn't fall in love with him."

"Jay, you're misunderstanding it. Sunghoon and I are just good friends."

"Yeah sure, keep holding on to your 'friends' thing and in a matter of time, you'll realize you actually love Sunghoon, not Miyen. But by that time, Sunghoon will be already taken away." He snapped before turning away and going for the door, slamming it shut.

Heeseung was left speechless alone in their dorm until Ni-ki came, sipping on his iced coffee, "What's with Jay?" He asked as soon as he came in.

"I honestly don't know, he keeps telling me about my 'stupidity' for not realizing my feelings for Sunghoon when in fact I'm not even in love with him!"

"Oh." Ni-ki uttered, "Yeah, you are indeed stupid."

Heeseung threw his hands in the air in frustration, "What the hell?! What's wrong with everyone today?!"

"Well," He said, taking another sip from his drink, "Jay and I both know that your fake relationship with Sunghoon was only for the benefit of the both of you. You use him to get Miyen back and he uses you to earn money. But as time passes by, the two of you developed a much deeper bond between each other. Hell, it didn't even feel like the two of you were pretending whenever I looked at you. You look so in love when you look in the eyes of Sunghoon."

"I think you're missing the point here. Sunghoon and I are just good friends."

"Mhm," He nodded, "Friends."

"I'm serious!"

"Heeseung hyung, you see, you disregarded the fact that you developed some feelings for Sunghoon because you're relying to much on your feelings with Miyen before that's why you got back with her. But trust me, I bet you'll be missing him at some point."

"I don't have to miss him, I can still talk to him whenever I want to, hang out whenever I want to. After all, he agreed to stay friends."

"Are you really satisfied with just being 'friends' with him?"

"Um, of course?"

He shrugged, "Oh well, suit yourself then." He then took another sip at his coffee, "Oh and as his friend, you'd be supporting him as well when he gets a new boyfriend, right?"