Chapter-06

"What?"Sunghoon said as he noticed Jungwon who has been staring at him for a while now.

"I'm just curious, what did you and Heeseung talk about?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...you know, the offer...?"

"Oh.I-uh...I accepted it..."

"You really did?!"

"Yeah..."

"So you're 'together' now? Like Heeseung is your boyfriend?"

"Basically, yes."

"Well you better prepare because he's gonna enter the cafeteria any minute now."

Sunghoon slammed his palm on his forehead, "Oh please don't remind me. I just wanna hide from him."

Jungwon chuckled, "I wonder how you will 'act' as his boyfriend."

"Shut up, Jungwon."

"Oh? Speak of the devil." He said, pointing at Sunghoon's back and he did not even dare to look back to know it was him.

Once again, screaming can be heard around the cafeteria as they entered.Sunghoon could hear footsteps walking towards them and he just shut his eyes, hoping all of this was a dream.

He felt a tap on his back making him flinch.He slowly looked back, meeting with the eyes of heeseung who had a smirk curved in his lips. His friends were with him, giving him a confused look.

"Hee, why are we here?"Ni-ki said.

"Heeseung, are you gonna bother Sunghoon again?"Jay said.

He let out a scoff at his friends. He grabbed Sunghoon's arm, making him stand from his seat and wrapping his arm on his waist making a lot of whisperings across the cafeteria.

"What? Is there anything wrong with bothering my 'boyfriend'?"

That statement alone made everyone gasp in shock and the whisperings became louder and louder.Sunghoon shuts his eyes in embarrassment, hoping that this will end soon.

Sunghoon felt him lean closer to his ear, "How are you feeling, 'baby'?"

He felt shivers down his spine as Heeseung said those words, "Stop with that pet name, I'm literally cringing."

He chuckled, "Well then you're gonna have to cringe all the times you're with me. After all, you 'are' my boyfriend."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Is she even here?"

"What?"

"Your ex, I mean."

"Oh, yeah she is." He then averted his gaze to a girl somewhere in the corner who had her eyes widened.

"That's her?"

"Uh-huh, and that guy beside him is the person she replaced me with. Pathetic right?"

"That is so clichè."

He chuckled, "Whatever.Oh and hey, since she's here anyway..." He paused, leaning towards Sunghoon's face and placing a kiss on his cheek making him shocked,"...I have to show her what she just lost."

"What the?!"

He gave him a smirk before removing his arm around his waist and giving him a wink as he turned around, "See you later babe."

As they headed to their own table, Sunghoon could feel all eyes on him and the whisperings never stopped.He sighed and went back to his seat, trying to ignore the attention.