Chapter-04

"So..were you able to get a job?" Jungwon asked as him and Sunghoon arrived at their table.

Sunghoon nodded with a smile, "Thankfully, I found a flyer on the ground which made me apply for the new job.But..."

Sunghoon's smile faded as he remembered what happened last night.

"What? Is there something wrong with your job?" Jungwon's eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you work as—"

"Jungwon, no! I won't go that far!"

"Alright, that's good.But seriously tho, what's wrong with you?"

Sunghoon bit his lips as he clutched on the wallet one of Heeseung's friends dropped last night when they were taking Heeseung home.

"hoonie?You there?"

"Yeah, it's just..."

Jungwon gave Sunghoon a worried expression, "What exactly is your job?"

"I work as a bartender in a bar nearby."

"Did someone harass you? Do I need to kill someone?"

Sunghoon chuckled, "No, I just met some weird people, that's all."

"And what do you mean by weird?"

Sunghoon sighed, pointing at Heeseung's table, making Jungwon gasp.

"No way...did they hurt you?!"

"No, but Heeseung did bother me."

"How did he bother you?"

"Flirt."

"What?His girlfriend literally just broke up with him."

"He had a girlfriend?"

"Surprisingly, yes."

"Geez, what a jerk.Flirting right after breaking up?Not cool."

"I know right.But his friends seemed okay, they actually got him away from me.But one of his friends dropped their wallet." Sunghoon said again as he showed Jungwon the wallet.

"Oh~"

Sunghoon then stood up from his seat, "I'm just gonna return it to whoever owns this."

"Now?"

"Yeah, the sooner the better."

Jungwon nodded as Sunghoon made his way to their table.

Sunghoon coughed,making all their attention to him.

"Park Sunghoon?What are you—"

Ni-ki was cut off as Heeseung interrupted him.

"Sunghoon!You're here!You missed me?Hm?"

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and ignored him, putting the wallet out. "Someone left this at the bar last night."

"Oh that's mine!" Ni-ki said.

Sunghoon nodded and gave it to Ni-ki before turning around to walk away.

"Thanks, Sunghoon!" Sunghoon heard from behind but he just shrugged and made his way to Jungwon.When suddenly someone called out his name again.

"Sunghoon!"

He turned around and saw Sunoo at the cafeteria door, waving at him.Sunoo then approached him,"Are you with someone right now?"

"I'm actually with my friend.But you can stay with us."

"It would be an honor." Sunoo said and they both headed to where Jungwon was.