Chapter-08

Sunghoon woke up to a text he wasn't expecting to get.

Heeseungie💜

Meet me at the cafe later during break. Miyen and Eunseok will be there so I'll be needing you.

He sighed, "I almost forgot I am his boyfriend.Well, fake boyfriend."

"And why is his name written like this?"

Edit name from 'Heeseungie💜' to 'Heeseung-hyung'

     Yes | No

He glanced towards Jungwon's bed and noticed he wasn't there.He went out of the bedroom and saw him studying at the table, completely  focused. His brows were furrowed, his hands writing firmly on his notebook, his eyes looked furious, as he was some student cramming for  an exam.

"Jungwon? What are you studying?" He flinched, hearing Sunghoon's voice making Sunghoon furrowed his brows in confusion. "You okay?"

"I...yeah, I-I'm fine." He said, not looking straight into Sunghoon's eyes, "Why are you up early?"

"I received a text from Heeseung."

"Oh yeah? What did he say?"

"To meet up with him at the cafe during break time. You wanna come with me?"

"So...he'd be with his friends, right?"

"Obviously.I mean, he's always with his friends."

"Nope!Definitely no!"

Sunghoon tilted his head, not understanding why he looked so annoyed, "Aren't you close with Jay?"

Jungwon's face then heated, "Not that guy!" He yelled loudly.He then covered his mouth and looked away, "S-sorry."

Sunghoon chuckled, "I'm going to prepare now.And don't study too much, you look so stressed right now. We don't even have any upcoming exams yet."

"R-right."

* * * * *

Sunghoon was already done taking a shower and Jungwon was still on the desk, studying like crazy.Sunghoon shrugged, going inside the bedroom and changed into his uniform.He went out and saw that Jungwon was already laying his forehead on his desk as if he already gave up.

Sunghoon walked towards him, patting him on the shoulder, "Jungwon?You sure you're okay?"

He looked up, his eyes looked so tired. His face was red.Sunghoon put his palm on his forehead and felt the heat, "Jungwon, you're sick!"

He coughed, "I-I'm fine."

Obviously, he is not fine.

"Why don't you take a rest today, hm? Did you even sleep?"

"N-no..."

Sunghoon sighed, grabbing him and helping him to stand up. He put his arm on his shoulder for support and led him to his bed, tucking him under his sheets.Sunghoon went to the kitchen and grabbed some medicine and water for him to take.

"Here, drink this and maybe you'll feel better."

"H-hoon," He coughed, "I have to go to school."

"No you don't.Unless you feel better, you're not going to class."

"But the class—"

"I think our class will do fine without our captain okay? You have to trust me."

He nodded, taking the medicine and drinking it with the water.