Chapter-09

Sunghoon could hear the crowd gasping as he felt Heeseung's lips on him.He can hear the whispers, the whines, the giggles.He can feel everyone's eyes on them.

Heeseung moved his lips, wrapping his one arm around Sunghoon's waist and tilting his head to get a better angle on Sunghoon's lips.

Sunghoon had his eyes completely widened, not knowing how to react when Heeseung's other hand suddenly traveled to the back of Sunghoon's neck and squeezed it, making Sunghoon snap from his thoughts and immediately kissing Heeseung back.

The whispers were getting louder as they were practically making out already. Heeseung pulled away, licking his lips as he gave Sunghoon a smirk.

"Not bad."

Sunghoon wanted to smack him in the face but they're in the act right now.So instead, he leaned closer to him and letting their foreheads touch.

"I'm going to kill you later." Sunghoon told Heeseung with a fake smile on his lips.

Soon, the crowd started clapping and cheering around them.Sunghoon was rather surprised at their reaction.He looked around and saw how amused they were at their intimate actions. Although you can see other girls whining with their eyebrows frowned in jealousy, not liking what they just saw.

Sunghoon quickly turned his head to Miyen's direction and her eyes were widened in shock.Sunghoon glanced at Heeseung and his eyes were on her with a smirk on his lips, a smirk of satisfaction.

"I hate lovers." Ni-ki commented.

"Hooking up with more than one is way more fun that that." Jay added.

Heeseung scoffed, "Y'all are bitter people.But like, sorry not sorry."

Sunghoon sighed, standing up from Heeseung's lap and dragging him away from the cafeteria, and making their way to the backyard.

Sunghoon furiously stomped all the way there.He stopped when they arrived, facing heeseung with his brows furrowed and his arms crossed.

"You are so dead."

Heeseung chuckled, "What? We're supposed to pretend as lovers right? Besides, it seemed like you liked it."

"No I did not! I was just going with the flow! But you! You just took my first kiss!"

"That was your first kiss?"

"Yes!You jerk!"

"Hm, not bad."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"You're actually a good kisser for your first time.And..." He leaned closer, "...your lips tasted hella good."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, pushing Heeseung away, "You're disgusting."

"Look, I'm sorry if that was unexpected but we talked about this right?Cuddling and kissing are obviously normal for couples so what are you mad about?"

"I..." Sunghoon bit his lips, not knowing what to say.

'Well, he is indeed right.I agreed to this, why am I mad?'

Heeseung sighed, "Do you really know what a relationship is supposed to be, Park Sunghoon?Cause if you're not willing to do these simple things, I'm not gonna force you. We can end this already, right here, right now."

'I can't refuse to his offer.I desperately need money right now and my job won't give me enough.'

"I'm sorry." Sunghoon muttered.

"What?"

"For being troublesome.I should've known all of these couple things before I accepted the deal."