Chapter-13

"Three, two, one..."

Pop.

"Congratulations!"

They clapped their hands as the confetti threw upon Heeseung, Ni-ki, and Jay. They decided to have a celebration after the game with the three student council members since they seemed to be close with the three as well.

"But man...Sunghoon, what you did out there was sick!" Jay said.

Heeseung chuckled, walking beside Sunghoon and wrapping his arm around his waist as he held on his drink.He raised his drink up, "No one can do it better than my baby." He said as he take a sip from his wine.

"That was highkey sweet, mate." Jaehyun added.

Sunghoon chuckled, "Of course, he seemed out of focus.Guess he only needed some motivation from me, huh?" Sunghoon said, grinning at Heeseung.

He leaned in and kissed Sunghoon's forehead, "Thank you."

"Aw man, get a room, will you? Not here!" Ni-ki said.

"So, it seems like you also came huh." Jay told Jungwon.

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "I did not come for you.I just came for Sunghoon so he wouldn't be alone."

"I like your music taste."Taeyong told Jungwon and he just smiled back.

"Anyway! Congratulations! Cheers for the victory!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Cheers!"

"By the way, where's your friend?" Ni-ki asked.

"Who?"

"That fox looking guy?"

"Oh, he was going to move today so he told us that he'll go ahead."

"Hm..."

The celebration continued and Heeseung wouldn't let go of his grip on Sunghoon.The others were already getting wasted and they're getting funnier as the alcohol take over them. Sunghoon looked over to Heeseung and noticed him laughing at them and not daring to take another drink.

"That's weird, why are you not drinking?" Sunghoon asked.

"Because I'll take you home, baby.I can't drive when I'm drunk right?"

"Hm, good point."

Sunghoon then felt a tap on his shoulder.He looked behind, it was Jungwon.

"Hoon, I'm going home.There's still this paper I was tasked to do by our homeroom teacher."

"Oh, sure."

Jungwon nodded and went towards the exit but Jay called him out.

"Jungwon! Where are you going?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes with a sigh, "I'm going home."

Jay immediately put his glass down, grabbing his coat and heading towards the door, "I'll drive you home."

"No thanks, you're drunk."

Jay chuckled, "No, baby. I'm not drunk, I have a high tolerance on alcohol."

"Nope, still no.I can go home by myself."

Sunghoon glanced at the clock and realized it was getting late and it was indeed dangerous for Jungwon to go home alone.

"Actually, Jungwon? I think you should let Jay drive you home." Sunghoon told him.

Jungwon crossed his arms and shook his head, "No, Sunghoon. I can handle myself."