Chapter-14

Sunghoon yawned as he grab his bag, slung it on his shoulder and went for the door. His eyes were barely open because of his sleepiness. He went out of the door and met up with the same person.

"Hey."

he slowly blinked, "Oh, hi hyung."

Heeseung chuckled, "Still sleepy, aren't we?"

Sunghoon just hummed in return and started walking past him when he felt out of balance. Luckily, Heeseung was able to catch him. Sunghoon shook his head, trying to compose himself from his sleepiness.

"Sorry." Sunghoon told him.

He gave Sunghoon a smile, "It's fine. Come on, I'll drive us to school."

Sunghoon nodded and Heeseung grabbed Sunghoon's hand, leading Sunghoon again to his car. Sunghoon leaned comfortably on the passenger's seat and closed his eyes as the ride went on.

Soon, they arrived at the campus. Heeseung opened the door for Sunghoon and assisted him to get out from the car since Sunghoon was too drowsy. Sunghoon tried to take a few steps but his head keeps spinning. Heeseung suddenly grabbed Sunghoon's arm and pulled him against him, leaning Sunghoon's head to his chest.

"You can lean on me."

Sunghoon nodded and wrapped his arms around him with his head leaning on his chest as they walk through the campus.

Pretending to be Heeseung's boyfriend has been easier for Sunghoon. He've also became more comfortable around him. Heeseung is also caring to Sunghoon, though  Sunghoon doesn't know if that's only for show, but he do appreciate it either way.

Heeseung faced Sunghoon as they arrived in front of Sunghoon's classroom, Heeseung cupping Sunghoons cheeks,

"Are you sure you can take your classes today?"

Sunghoon nodded in return. "You could just rest in the clinic if you want." Sunghoon shook his head and Heeseung just let out a sigh. "Okay, I'll see you later." Heeseung said, placing a kiss on Sunghoon's forehead and giving him one last look before walking away.

Sunghoon entered the classroom and took a seat. he rested his face on his palm while his elbow rest on his table. He tried to blink a lot of times but it was making him a lot more sleepier.

So, what happened, you ask?

There's this project they're supposed to submit today and Sunghoon completely forgot about it. Sunghoon saw Jungwon working on something last night making him curious until Jungwon told him the project was due today. Sunghoon wasn't able to start anything yet so he crammed it real quick and wasn't able to get any sleep at all.

But at least he was able to do the project right?

"Sunghoon."

Sunghoon blinked again, looking up and meeting with the eyes of Jungwon and Sunoo.

"Oh... hey."

"You look...I don't even know how to describe it." Sunoo said.

Jungwon sighed, "Hand me your project."

"Huh?"

Jungwon sighed again, taking Sunghoon's bag and opening it. He grabed Sunghoon's project from inside.

"I'll submit this together with the other projects. You go to the clinic and have a rest."

"I'm fine." Sunghoon told them as he lay on the table.

"Sunghoon, now." Jungwon said in a serious tone.

Sunghoon groaned, standing up from his seat, "Fine." he started to walk towards the door, looking completely wasted.

Sunoo approached Sunghoon and assisted Sunghoon as he made his way to the clinic.