Chapter-12

'1 more hour...'

"sunghoon."

"I'm working! I'm working—! Oh— Ma'am."

She chuckled, "You can go home now. Just from the look of your face, I can already sense that you really had a long day."

"But...who will take my shift?"

"I'll handle it from here, you deserve a rest. After all, you've been doing well in your new job so far.

Sunghoon's face lit up and his lips curved into a smile,

"Thank you, Ma'am!"

Sunghoon rushed his way to the locker room and changed back into his school uniform. He packed his things and headed outside the bar. He grabbed his phone from his pocket to text Heeseung and tell him he wouldn't need to fetch him anymore since he was dismissed early.

"Hoonie."

But it seems like he didn't have to do that anymore.

"Hyung? Why are you here?"

"To pick you up, obviously."

"But it's still 7:30?"

"Exactly."

Sunghoon furrowed his brows in confusion until he was able to connect the dots.

"Hyung!"

Heeseung chuckled, "What? You deserve a rest. Besides, today is your first payday from me. You deserve at least some time to have fun for the day, don't you think?"

Sunghoon sighed, "You didn't have to do that you know."

"Well, I wanted to." Heeseung replied stubbornly.

"I'm not even gonna use the money you'll be giving me for the day. I'll just save it for personal reasons."

"Did I even mention something about spending that money?"

"What?"

Heeseung chuckled, "Look, I'll treat you today, that's your last mission for the day in order to receive your money."

"But—"

"Nope, no buts. Besides, it's also a practice. So in our future fake dates, you'll know how to act, right?"

Sunghoon sighed, "Fine."

The rest of the day went well. Heeseung took Sunghoon to a park which had a lot of dogs around. Sunghoon is an animal lover, so he really enjoyed the date. they had some ice cream as they stroll around. It didn't even felt like a date to Sunghoon it felt like a simple day with a friend.

Heeseung took Sunghoon home, it was a peaceful drive throughout their way to the dorm. As soon as they arrived at Sunghoon's doorstep, Sunghoon faced Heeseung and he gave Sunghoon a smile.

"Okay, now here's your salary for the week." Heeseung said as he handed Sunghoon an envelope.

Sunghoon accepted Seeseung and gave him a smile, "Thank you for today."

"It's nothing, you really did a good job as my fake boyfriend." He said, ruffling Sunghoon's hair. "Good night, Hoonie."

Heeseung then leaned in to kiss Sunghoon's forehead and turned his back, walking further away from Sunghoon.

"Good night, hyung."

* * * * *

"Come on, Jungwon! You have to come!" Sunghoon whined as he clutch and shake his hand on Jungwon's shirt.

"Nuh-uh. I'm going to study."

"Please! You have to come! I need you there!"

"What do I get in return?"