Chapter-20

Jungwon and Sunoo decided to give Heeseung and Sunghoon privacy as they begin to talk. They were walking around and observing the people in the party. they just had a normal conversation, as friends talking about everyone and laughing about stuffs even if this was supposed to be a formal party. This was the very first time Sunoo was able to enjoy a formal party after everything he've been to. Usually, he would be around talking to people formally and being bombarded by their questions as the "heir" of the Kim family.

Today was different. Being with Jungwon and Sunghoon made it more enjoyable for Sunoo. Since this time, he had his friends to talk with. he can be himself, he doesn't always have to act as if he is a respectful heir or else people would be judging him for not having manners.

But of course, even though things got better, acting as the "heir" must still be put up at these kinds of events.

"Young master, I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but Master Kim had wished to call you, he will be introducing you to some important people." Sunoo's butler said as Jungwon and Sunoo were talking.

Sunoo sighed, looking into Jungwon's eyes, "Sorry Jungwon, I have to go."

Jungwon chuckled, "It's fine. After all, you really are the heir of the Kim family."

Sunoo just returned with a smile and nodded before proceeding to go to his father.

"Sunoo!"

Sunoo gave his father a smile as he walked towards him, "Hello father."

"It's a good thing you're here. Now let me introduce you to one of my clients in our business..." Sunoo's father continued talking and Sunoo just nodded with every word he said, keeping up his formal composure in front of the client, his father was introducing to him.

'Oh how I hate these kinds of parties.' 

* * * * *

"You don't seem to be in a good mood today." Jay said as he nudge Ni-ki, making Ni-ki snap out of his thoughts.

"What? Oh sorry, I'm fine."

"Did your father, um... attend?"

Ni-ki sighed, shaking his head, "My parents are currently overseas handling some business out there and told me they won't be able to attend the party, so I'll be the one representing the Park family for today."

"Dude, for real though, I haven't even seen your father, not even once. The Park family would always be the absent one in these kinds of events. I don't think your family has even hosted a party yet. I personally think the Park family is the busiest of the seven families."

Ni-ki chuckled, "I guess you can say that. My parents are too determined to achieve success."

"But, aren't they successful already?"

"They want to strive harder, as if there's no limit."

"Wow, I now know the reason why you're like this."

Ni-ki raised his brow at Jay, "What do you mean?"

"You got your personality from your parents."

"Oh." Ni-ki chuckled, "Well, I guess I did."

"You know, I just realized, the Park family is definitely different from the Lee."

"Why is that?"

"Just look at the Lee family, they host these kinds of parties every year. They're out in the bush, while the Park family likes to stay hidden."