Chapter-22

Staring at each other felt like hours to Sunghoon. It was getting awkward, at least for Sunghoon. Heeseung's smile was definitely melting Sunghoon at that moment. The way he admires Sunghoon makes Sunghoon's heart weak, making Sunghoon even forget that they're just in a fake relationship.

"U-uh..." Sunghoon tried to say some words to at least break the silence but that only made it worse for him, as no words came out from his mouth only making Heeseung to let out a chuckle.

'Shit..that was embarrassing.'

Heeseung took out his hand, motioning Sunghoon to take it.

"May I have this dance, my Prince?"

How can Sunghoon say no? When the guy he's in love with is literally in front of him, asking him for a dance. When his heart is yearning for him so much at the very moment? How could he say no?

Sunghoon slowly took his hand and nodded slowly, "Sure..."

Heeseung led Sunghoon to the middle of the ballroom. Sunghoon putting his hand on Heeseung's shoulders and Heeseung's hand moving to Sunghoon's waist with their right hand intertwined with each other. Heeseung took the first step and guided Sunghoon through the rhythm of the music. Heeseung's eyes were locked with Sunghoon, with his lips curved into a smile. Heeseung turned Sunghoon around, then pulled Sunghoon's body close to his, letting their foreheads touch. Heeseung continued to move and lead Sunghoon in that position. Sunghoon can feel his breathing through his nose.

"You really look beautiful tonight." Heeseung whispered before turning Sunghoon around again and bent Sunghoon over, Heeseung arm supporting Sunghoon's waist. Heeseung leaned his face closer and whispered, "And when I say that, I mean you really look gorgeous."

Sunghoon couldn't help but blush at his statement.They continued dancing until the music stopped. Heeseung guided Sunghoon back to where they were earlier, still holding on to Sunghoon's hand.

"You're such a good dancer, aren't you?" He told Sunghoon in a complimenting way.

Sunghoon returned with a small smile, "Thanks, I've learnt dancing since I was young..."

"I guess I'm not surprised. Dancing with you was easy enough for me."

Sunghoon then felt his phone vibrated on his pocket. Sunghoon knew it was an important notification, so he excused himself for a while. "Heeseung hyung, I'll just go to the rest room for a bit."

Heeseung gave Sunghoon a smile,

"Sure."

With that, Sunghoon immediately made his way to the restroom and locked himself in one of the cubicles. He took out his phone and saw a text. He unlocked it to see who it was, and it indeed was an important notification.

Hyung
All clear, they're not here.

Sunghoon sighed in relief, as it was good news for him.

sunghoon
Got it, thanks Hyung.

He put his phone back into his pocket and went out of the bathroom, sighing in relief. Sunghoon went back to where he was, anticipating that Heeseung would be waiting for him there. But as soon as he got there, Heeseung was nowhere to be found, until his eyes moved to the left, and what he saw was something that truly broke his heart.

'How stupid can I be? Of course, Heeseung would completely forget my existence once Miyen is in front of him.'

* * * * *

Heeseung looked around the ballroom as he waited for Sunghoon. But then one certain figure made him focus on her completely. She looks... stunning. She always is. She was looking at Heeseung, their eyes met and Heeseung could've sworn he had felt all his memories with her reminisce in his mind. Unconsciously, He found himself walking towards her, his eyes not leaving from her.