Author's Note: New Story

Hey my lovelies!

I have started a new Werewolf story, THE RED WOLF.

I know, I know... You are all thinking that I update my stories late and this is another one of those, but no. That's not the case here.

The thing is I have completed writing it, so the updates will be regular and you can enjoy the whole story with less waiting.

Here's a little clip of Angela and Hunter.

THE RED WOLF

Sneak... Peek...

I gasp and open my eyes. It was all a dream. I can't believe I just had a wet dream. My heart is beating fast. It is hot.

"Oh Angel." I hear Hunter's voice and look up. There he is standing, at the end of my bed. Need is clear in his eyes.

"Hunter?" He is here? He is really here?

He looks down at me with want. His gaze travels down my body. I look down and realize that my one hand is pressing my boob as my shirt has risen over to my neck and the other is over my shorts on my pussy. I blush red and pull my top down. I pull the sheets over me and make sure I am covered. I can't believe that he found me in such a position.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I ask him. He sits on my bed. I like that he is close to me. I wish he comes closer. But then again, I don't know what to think. I have been avoiding him for the past three weeks and he suddenly finds me like this, moaning his name as I put my hands on me. This is so... I blush.

"I needed to see you. I came through the window. My wolf is going crazy."

"Why is everyone's wolf always going crazy?" I hear it a lot. Mark's wolf goes crazy, Clara's wolf goes crazy. Hunter's wolf goes crazy. He chuckles as I ask that.

"You will understand someday. You can't control your wolf side." He responds. I don't speak, but just look at him. "What dream were you having?" He asks and I bite my lip to stop the smile. He chuckles again. "I love that you were saying my name. Do you know how it makes me feel?" He asks.

"How?" I wonder.

"It makes me feel like wanting to throw myself on top of you." He pulls away my blanket and gets closer. "It makes me want to dominate you." He kisses my forehead. "It makes me want to mark you." He kisses my cheek. I let him do as he please. "It makes me want to bury myself inside you." His breath falls on my lips and I close my eyes, waiting for his lips. "Your arousal is driving me crazy, Angel."

I open my eyes and find him getting beside me on the bed. His hand is on my waist and I don't push him away. I can't be away from him.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asks as he kisses my cheek again. I blush and look down. He holds my chin gently and makes me look up. I don't know what prones me to say the next words.

"I missed you." He looks at me in surprise as I say the words. He then pulls me closer. I lay my head on his chest.

"I missed you more, My Little Wolf." He says andI feel weird as he calls me that. I close my eyes for a second. The warmth ofhis body comforts me. As he calls me that, all the reality falls down on me. Iam a wolf.

I hope you like them and support just like you support Annabel and Lucas.

I have come up with a different concept and hope you guys like THE RED WOLF.

Find the story on my profile

Hope you guys like it. Do comment and let me know what you think. It will really help.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.