Chapter-26

Chapter-26

Lucas Alberto's POV

My hand grabs her wrist and I pull her down into my lap. My nose is instantly filled with her scent and her body is plush against mine. She relaxes in my arms and I push her hair to her right shoulder and kiss her neck. The hickey I gave her last night is still there. She giggles as it tickles her and I meet her eyes. She looks tired.

She gives me a smile and kisses my cheek. She is getting less and less shy with me and I am loving it. Her confidence in our relationship is increasing. That's what I need. She can only find that if she trusts me. Now I know that she does.

"I missed you." I breathe in her scent as she leans her head back on my shoulder and lets me kiss her neck. Her eyes are closed as she enjoys me kissing her. That sends pleasure to my heart. It feels so good to know that she needs me as much as I need her.

"I missed you more." She whispers.

"So, are you going to keep me?" I want to tease her and remind her of what she said when she was drunk. I think I will keep you. Those were her exact words. A smile makes it's way on my lips whenever I think about that. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me in confusion.

"What?" She asks as she raises a little to get a good look at my face.

"Nothing. How did the appointment go?" She went to get Mr. Piccolo checked. She took a day off to deal with all of this. So much is going on.

"It went well. Papa was so stubborn. He keeps insisting that he is fine. We will get all the results tomorrow." She informs. Her hands wrap around my neck. A sigh leaves her lips. She looks so tired. I bring her face closer and kiss her plush lips. I missed her. Last night was so beautiful. She is so beautiful. My Angel. She is finally mine! All mine! Every inch! We didn't plan on getting caught, but I am glad.

What? My eyes question her.

"Papa spoke to Felisa." I guess it didn't go well. "They had a big argument. Melody, our head chef at the palace, called. Felisa didn't deny wanting to separate us." She informs me. That's a surprise. "She agreed to it." Well, that is a surprise. It's like she doesn't care to even hide her bad intensions. "I am worried what she might do to Papa." Her brows crease as she worries.

Does she have this same look when she worries about me?

"I am thinking about going back to the palace." She tells me as she meets my eyes. No! I want you to move in with me! How am I supposed to stay away from her? "I can't leave Papa alone there."

"Angel, I want you to move in with me." I don't care if I sound selfish. "I can't stay away from you. We both know this is not casual. We are serious." I meant what I told Mr. Piccolo last night. I am dating her with marriage in mind. There is no more doubt here. Even before last night it was fixed. There is on one other than her. I want my Angel beside me! No question in that.

"Lucas, isn't this moving-"

"Too fast? Don't say that. We have been waiting for each other for many years. If at all we took it as slow as possible. We need to be together." My eyes stare right into hers. My hand roams down to her ass and I give it a good squeeze. Her eyes sloe and she exhales. Fuck! She is a sight!

"I know what you mean. I want to be with you too. You don't know how much I am in love with you." She smiles down at me. "But I can't leave, Papa alone in that place."

"He is not alone. We can tell Gemma everything-"

"What can we tell her? That we suspect her mother might be doing harm to her father?"