Chapter-31

Chapter-31

Lucas Alberto's POV

She lays her head on my chest trying to catch her breath after the intense orgasm she just had. As mile grazes my lips as I feel proud for being the reason for it. The moment she walked into my office in her tight light blue skirt and the white blouse, the sun was falling directly on her through the glass windows. She was looking at the file and her hair is falling down her breasts to her waist.

I couldn't control myself from touching her. I had eaten her pussy out here on my office table. I never thought I would have her here. It excited me and from what I saw, her as well. No matter how much I have her it's never enough, not just sexually, even having her for myself doesn't satisfy me. I want more and I know what it is.

We have been living together and our relationship just got deeper. She is becoming more courageous every day and I like this side of her as well. She is getting more comfortable with me. Her shy demeanour is still there, but her courageous side is taking over when needed. Her blushes, her giggles, her smiles, her laughs, her pouts and her orgasms, everything is mine. Just MINE. I inhale her scent.

Fuck! I am addicted!

I kiss the crown of her head and she hums as she relaxes in my arms. A smile appears on her face and she blushes as she realises that her blouse is on my table. She quickly makes a grab for it and puts it against her chest. I laugh at her failed attempt to cover her breasts. It triggers her and she hits my chest.

"Stop it." She commands as she tries to get up from my lap to put on her shirt, but I pull her back and put my face between her breasts and kiss her to tease her. She pushes me off and quickly puts on her chest. Her face is deep red and I can't help my smile. She adjusts her hair as she pouts and grabs the file she came in with. She flips a few pages and put the file in front of me. "I need your signature on this."

"What's in it for me?" I tease her more.

"Lucas, please." I hold her hand as she gives me a pen and pull her close. Her eyes go wide as she stares at me. My heart lurches out of chest. In that moment I knew. I would kill for her. My gaze falls on her lips. "You just had me." She whispers looking at my lips.

"It's not enough. I want more." I need more. The knock on the door, pulls her away. I hold her hand and she looks at me in confusion.

"Come in." The door opens and I grab the back of her head and pull her down to me to kiss her on the lips. She gasps in shock and pulls away. "Happy Birthday." I lost count on how many times I have wished her today. Her face turns into a cute scowl and she gives me an angry look. I want to laugh, but I hold it back. She turns her gaze to the person who just walked in. It is Micheal. He doesn't look shocked.

She walks out of the room with a deep blush that I know is going to stay for a few hours. Micheal approaches me. Once she is out of the room, he hands me the file.

"Is everything ready for this evening?" I ask him as I look at the file he gave me and sign it. I sign the file that My Angel wanted me to sign on and gave him back both the files.

"Yes. All the arrangements are made and everyone on the list is invited."

"Does she know about this?" I want to make sure she doesn't know about the surprise I have planned for her this evening.

"She doesn't. She has no idea about it." He confirms and I nod my head.

"You can leave." He nods and leaves.

I sit back in my chair and try to relax. My heart is full of anxiety, but I know I am ready for this. My hand grazes the little box in my pocket as hope blooms in my chest. My phone chimes and lights up showing her face. She is my wallpaper. How can I say any better that I am obsessed with her?