Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lucas Alberto's POV

"Good morning, Mrs. Piccolo!" My lips turn up a little as she grins at me.

"Good morning, Lucas!"

"I came to pick up Gemma with me", which is a half lie. Her face lit up as her grin widens.

"She is getting ready in her room. Why don't you go up? There is still like half an hour before you leave. You can even have breakfast here". That means I get to eat breakfast with Annabell.

"Of course". I agree instantly with a smile.

"Her room is on the second floor to the right". I give her a nod and head upstairs.

Once I am in the first floor, I look around quickly to see if anyone is watching. There is no one. I quickly check each room. She is nowhere. Where are you? My fingers run through my hair and I let out a frustrated sigh. Giving up on the first floor I go up to the second floor and knock on Gemma's door. She opens and looks at me in shock for a minute.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here so early?", she asks. I go into her room and sit on her bed. Disappointment filled me that I didn't see Annabell. I can't help but come to see her today morning. I want to see her.

"I came to give you a ride to the company. Your company is in my way". Her hands rest on her hips as her head cocks to a side and her eyes twinkle with a knowing look.

"Come on. She must be in her room". She walks out of the room. I give her a grin as I walk out with her. She walks to the end of the floor and stands in front of a door. This must be her room. Gemma rolls her eyes once she looks at my grin. She reaches the knob and twists it before opening the door. I look at the door and my mouth drops open.

Is this library or a bedroom?

I hear her gasp beside me and I look at her. She opens the door wider and I look around the room and books are stacks almost to the roof. Her bed has a canopy and curtains of light sea green colour are hanging from it. Her room is a bit messy. Her scarf is thrown on the table and her clips are sprawled on the dressing table. Some books are opened on the study table.

A smile appears on my lips as I look around her room. This is the first time I am in her room. I never imagined her room to be like this. I not too messy. The smile on my face never goes down. So she likes reading books this much, huh?

"I didn't expect her to be this messy", Gemma says and I come out of my world. I still keep looking around.

"Me too". There is huge brown teddy bear on the left side wall just beside her bed. It's almost the height of the wall. Othe two white soft toys are on her bed. I almost chuckle at them.

"Maybe she went to the kitchen. You want to wait for her here?".

I think about it for a second. Why wouldn't I? I woke up early in the morning, got ready, came this far, lies to Mrs. Piccolo.... all of this only to see her? Of course, I will wait. I give her brief nod.

"Once I am ready, I will give you a call". With that, she walks out. I take my time to look around more and from the window of her room, I can clearly see the place where we first time met. I smile remembering that. She truly is an Angel!

My right-hand tucks in my pocket as I go to the stacks of books and check out some. Most of them are fictions. So, she likes fiction more. There are almost all kinds of genre here. My fingers run through a few books as I think about her reading them. I am going crazy! I turn to the door and find myself a bit startled as Angel walked in.

She comes in without lifting her head and walks past me while checking out something on her phone. There is a pen between her lips and a book in her armpit. I walk behind her as go to stand in front of her study table facing to the left side. I move to right and stand in front of her. Look at me! Look up! I want to see her reaction when she sees me.

Her gaze falls on my shoes and she looks up. Her eyes met mine in shock and a gasp escapes her lips, letting the pen in her mouth fall down. I smile as she still looks at me in shock. Her mouth opens and closes as she still stares at me in shock. Her wide deep blue eyes never leaving mine. Her hair is in a bun. A few trendils falling on either side.

My fingers reach them and push them back of her ear. Suddenly I realize that I want to talk. What should I ask her? How was sleep last night? Did you have breakfast? I didn't expect you to be a bookworm. I didn't know you are a bit, messy person. I want to see her blush when I tell her the last sentence.

She gave me a shy and happy smile while looking down and peeing at me from under eyelashes. I tip up her chin gently and she looks at me shyly before looking away.

Good morning, Angel.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

How is it? I know, it's really short chapter, but the next one is really big. I will update the next chapter soon. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.