EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

The Ever After With So Much Love And A Little Bit Possessiveness

Eight Years Later

Annabelle Piccolo Alberto's POV

"Once we are done with the checking the Contract we can finalize the terms and sign it. Please make sure to proofread it by tomorrow." I inform as I sign the papers in front of me. Aria takes the file from me once I am done.

"Yes, Miss Bossy." She smiles sarcastically and I shake my head trying to stop my smile. "You have come a long way. I am so proud of you." She hugs me and I hug her back. Nicole barges in.

"There is my favourite Boss!" She comes to me to give me a hug as well once Aria pulls away and I hug her back too. "We have hit the target! Our turnover is 10 Million this month. It's double of what we have planned!" We all grin.

I started the Exports and Imports company a year ago exactly. Aria and Nicole joined me as I started. It's been one hard year and a lot of sleepless nights. But we loved every part of it. Now we reached our target sooner than we expected.

"I couldn't have done it without you guys!" I am so grateful for them. They smile at me and we all coo as we hug again.

"Delivery for Mrs. Piccolo!" My PA, Leah comes with a huge bouquet in her hand and struggles to hold it as she walks to my desk and places it down on the glass table. She huffs and puts her hands on her hips. "How many more of them do I have to carry in?" She asks and looks to her right. There is a table with all the bouquets. Most of them are from Lucas. She hands me the letter. I open it.

To the most beautiful woman I know. To my wife. To my courageous Angel.

Congratulations.

Love you till I die.

My heart jumps and I blush. Tears nearly gather in my eyes as I hold it to my heart. All the three woman in the room coo knowing who it is from.

"I still cannot imagine him being loving. I mean..." Aria trails off as she speaks of her former boss, the Devil. "That man makes me want to shit my pants." She shivers.

"How is your father?" Nicole asks. We all look at her. She looks down at her fingers then lifts her eyes.

"I cannot believe you got the guts to ask her that!" Aria scolds her. "You kissed him!" She reminds her. "I still cannot process that!" I want to laugh as I remember that moment. I mean we all know that Nicole has a crush on my father.

"I was drunk and he was just there." She tries to defend herself.

"Let's not forget how you puked on his shoes after that" Aria crosses her hands near her chest.

"You both were supposed to save me from embarrassment. Not laugh at me." Nicole complains and we call can't help our laugh.

"It was too precious a moment to not laugh." Aria says.

"I am sorry we didn't have a camera!" Leah laughs loud.

The door bursts open and my heart stops beating in my chest. The laughter dies as my heart skips a beat and I keep falling in love more and more. Everything stops for a second and moves in slow motion.

Lucas walks in, in his light blue suit and pants and white shirt. His dark glasses in place. His stance dominating and his aura dangerous. He comes to me directly passing over the ladies. I didn't realise that I have been staring at him. He comes to me, pulls me close by my waist causing our chests to collide. I gasp. He leans down and places a small loving kiss on my lips. He pulls away.