Chapter-22

Chapter-22

Annabelle Piccolo's POV

"I am excited!" I smile shyly. I have never been to a club before and this is the first time I am actually hanging out with friends outside the palace. Aria, Nicole, Alessandro, Micheal and Daniel all are here. The thought of seeing Daniel caused me panic but I subsided it. I haven't done anything wrong. I don't have to worry.

Lucas dropped me home for me to get ready and he went back. I really wanted to spend time with him, but this is the first time anyone has ever invited me and I am too excited about this. I didn't have anything for club so Aria brought me a dress when she was picking me up. It is a dark green dress that tight around my curves and a bit bold for me. It's definitely not my style.

It stopped a few inches under my butt and has spaghetti straps. If Lucas saw this he would definitely not like it. But he is not here right now, so I can manage.

"You have never been to a club before?" Micheal asks and I shake my head no. He just nods and gives me a drink. I take it taste it.

"I can't wait to finally have fun!" Nicole shouts and goes on to the dance floor. She is very flirty and confident about herself. I wish I was like that.

"Wait! I am coming too!" Alessandro pushes us off and rushes after her. Aria chugs down her drink and my eyes meet Daniel who gives me a smile like he just didn't find me kissing Lucas this morning. What surprises me is he drinks and goes on to the dance floor. He starts dancing to the music.

"You want another one of that?" Aria asks pointing at my drink that I didn't realise is complete and I nod my head.

"Yes, please."

I don't know how much I drank, after a while, me and Aria are completely drunk and are tipsy. I am laughing like a maniac and Aria pulls me and Micheal with her both hands to the dance floor. I start dancing to the music shyly and suddenly wish Lucas was here.

Hey Mama by Nicki Minaj starts playing and the crowd gets crazy. Some are twerking and some are getting frisky. My eyes widen when I find Aria and Nicole twerking. I can't help the laugh that escapes me.

I feel hands on my waist and someone is standing behind me. That immediately heightens my senses and I turn around to find a tall guy who is not taking his hands off me.

"Hey Baby! Want to have some fun?" He asks and I push him off. It feels creepy and disgusting. He pulls me to him by my waist and drats his tongue out before licking the skin under my ear. No! I push him off again and run to the washroom. I want to wash him off. It feels disgusting.

Once I am in there, my phone keeps ringing. I pick it out to find that it's from Lucas. I was in the middle of finishing my business so I don't pick it up. I go out, wash my hands and open the door. I am so drunk and I am nearly stumbling on my feet. I am not in control of myself.

Suddenly there are hands around me again and I am being pushed against a wall. The person's lips are on my neck and his hand reaches out and squeezes my right breast. I try to push him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"No! Move." I don't want this. Panic sets in me, but I am so intoxicated by the alcohol that I couldn't move. "No!" I try to use my strength to push him off. He still wouldn't budge. "Lucas." I whisper. I want him here.

Out of nowhere, the weight on me is lifted and I open my eyes and squint to see clearly. Tears are blurring my vision. I see two smudged figures. One over the other and the one of top is throwing punches. The crowd gathers around and I am surrounded by my friends.

"Oh my God! Anna! Are you okay?" Ari and Nicole ask rushing to me. They both look concerned. I don't know what answer I give them, because my attention is on men on the floor.