Chapter-18

Chapter-18

Lucas Alberto's POV

"I read about that." My fingers caress her hands.

"Mama was shocked. She came to know who father was. She got angry and Papa said it was really hard to convince her to stay." Of course. I can only imagine how much chaos it must have brought. "Mama left him without telling. The thing is she was pregnant with me when she did. She knew that, but she didn't tell him. She already felt like she is a third wheel and she felt betrayed.

Also, Felisa was pregnant with Gemma at that time. Almost seven months into the pregnancy. When they separated they didn't know she was pregnant. That's why even if dad signed the papers, Felisa didn't submit them in the court like she said she will. Dad thought she had already submitted before getting married to Mama, cause no matter how many times he tried to contact Felisa about the divorce papers, she didn't respond."

That is one fucked up situation!

"Papa had to live with Felisa. After a few years, Papa found where Mama lived. He never stopped searching for her and when he found her, he didn't disturb her until he found out about Mama's health. She was suffering from Cancer. She didn't want Papa back in her life, but he gave her no choice. He stuck around even when she didn't want and when her disease got worse, he completely shifted us back here.

She was angry at him. I remember that. But I also remember how much she cried, because she loved him. Papa spoiled me with all toys and what not. He was angry at Mama for not telling him about me. He after all missed the first six years of my life. He tried to make up for it. He still tries even if I tell him not to."

"He loves you and Gemma more than anything." I can't help but think of how happy he looks when they are both around him.

"We love him." As she says that, my mind goes to think when she will say that to me. What the fuck? "Papa then made a contract with Felisa for being with Mama. Even though Felisa and Papa were living together, that's all there was to them. I don't know how and why, but Felisa agreed to that."

What the hell?

"I know. Bizzare." She agrees. My surprise is evident on my face. "He started spending more time with us. He really loved Mama." She tells that more to herself. Her eyes close and I want to kiss her lips, but I hold myself back. "When she left us, he took me with him. Not that everyone was in favour, but he was not going to leave me here. I was happy to meet more of my family." Her voice goes to sad.

No one there considered her family. She was an illegitimate daughter. She was alone. I can see the pain in her eyes. I was there growing up, not near her. But I saw how no one ever spoke to her.

Tears glimmer in her eyes as she opens them and meets mine. She bites her lip and is about to get off me, but I hold her waist and pull her close. I don't want to see those tears. Something tugs at my heart.

"You have me now, Angel." She needs to know that. Nothing in this world can take her away from me. Call it whatever you want. Attraction. Love. Obsession. Craziness. I have wanted her all these years and not that she is in my arms, she is not getting away. Never! I would have marched to Mr. Piccolo and asked for her hand, but considering his health, I am taking a step back. She smiles at my words.

"Oh, Lucas." She leans down and places her lips on mine. Oh fuck! I lose my senses. Her soft luscious lips feel full against mine. I give into her and bring her closer.

My tongue slips into her mouth and she tries to kiss me back. Adorable! I know she doesn't have much experience and she is trying her best. I pull her down still kissing her and make her lay on the couch. Her legs are around my waist and I hold her in place to kiss her.