Chapter-19

Chapter-19

Anabelle Piccolo's POV

My fingers run through his hair smoothly careful not to wake him up. He is in a deep slumber. I take my time to admire his face. His five O' clock shadow beard is getting thick and my eyes travel from his eyes that are closed to his lips.

I unconsciously run my fingertips on mine. His lips were on mine most of the night. The sweet bliss that I experienced last night makes me blush. A smile appears on my lips. I bite my lip.

It was a wonderful night. One that I will never forget. We didn't do the deed, but the way he made me feel... I can still feel the bliss. My mind is still in a haze. He kissed me tenderly, passionately then aggressively and possessively. His hands roamed my body like they owned me. He owns me now!

Then I think of what he said last night. He loves me. He loves me! As soon as he said that, I lost my senses, I didn't care about anything else. Not about Felisa standing there or witnessing our confession for each other or us kissing boldly with love without caring about the consequences.

When she demanded that I give Lucas up, something in me snapped. She can take everything away from me, but not him. No! Only he has the right to tell me that! I can't stand there and hear her telling me to give up on my love. We decided to fight for each other and I am going to do just that.

Giving him a kiss on the cheek, I hear him moan and turn to sleep on his back. I get up and turn to the mirror to adjust my dress. I am wearing a blue summer dress to meet Marcus. I want to wake Lucas up and tell him that, but I don't have the heart to. Opening the note that I wrote for him, I put it beside him so that he doesn't panic when he wakes up and doesn't find me.

Going to meet Marcus. Will be back soon.

Love You,

Anabelle.

It reads. I smile at the words Love You. I can finally say them without any guilt. Putting the paper down, I go to the table and cover the breakfast I made for him so that he can eat when he wakes up. I get in the taxi I booked and send Marcus a message.

Will be there in twenty minutes.

As I sit and am being drove through the city, several different things run through my mind. Lucas, Marcus, Papa and Felisa.

Sure, last night was bliss full, but now, we rose a whole lot of problems. I am ready to face them all, but I want to be prepared. I made a mental list of problems that will arise and how many of them I can solve. The first one is Marcus. I am sure he is interested in dating me, but I can't let this go on. I love Lucas and Marcus has to know that. This problem can only be ended by me.

The second one is Papa. I know something is not right with Papa suddenly getting a heart attack. I need to know what kind of medicines he is taking. I don't trust Felisa anymore. I have to go back to the palace to check them myself. I don't care what Felisa thinks or how angry she will get if I go back there unannounced. It's Papa and I can't risk anything when it comes to him.

The third is Felisa. Oh, where should I start? Now that she has seen us rebelling, I don't know what she will do. She will definitely do one of the two things. One being telling whatever happened to everyone and that will explode like a bomb. But I am sure Lucas and I can push through that. Now that I know he loves me, I am more confident about us. Second being, she will raise a silent war. This is a tough one.

I don't know how to prepare for that other than telling myself to trust Lucas and stay strong.

But all those things aside, my mind goes back to Lucas.