Chapter 66- The best man in the world

The car drove all the way to a factory in the east lane to west of G City, this is a warehouse area that is rented to others who want to store goods.

When Zhan Bei Tian stopped, he woke up Mu Yi Fan, who was sleeping, and then got off to talk to Mao Yu, who was ordering goods.

Mu Yi Fan came down from the car and saw a bunch of porters moving goods into the warehouse. It was suspected that it was probably the place where The Male Protagonist rented the supplies.

In order to prevent The Male Protagonist from seeing his anomaly, he took the initiative to go to The Male Protagonist and Mao Yu, and smiled while greeted Mao Yu: "Hello~"

He felt that he can only say some words now, this voice is already the best way to say hello.

Mao Yu smiled and said: "Mu Mu, you are here too."

Mu Yi Fan nodded and didn't bother them.

Mao Yu continued: "Boss, these cars are loaded with the last batch of goods we received from other places. So what are you going to do next?"

Zhan Bei Tian whispered: "First, finish with goods."

"Well, I will continue to order the goods. If there is anything, can come to the warehouse to find me."

Zhan Bei Tian nodded. When Mao Yu left, he took out his mobile phone and moved away from Mu Yi Fan. I called the phone: "Hello, Mr. Drog, I am Zhan Bei Tian."

He spoke that in foreign language from Y country, Mu Yi Fan found that he could understand it, think, maybe because of this body original body owner could also understands Y language.

"Things are like this. I am in urgent need of the last batch of goods that I have listed for you. I hope to trade with you in advance."

Mu Yi Fan heard this and knew that The Male Protagonist was on the phone with the arms dealer. Male Protagonist is definitely worried that the end of the world will come early.

In fact, it is not surprising that the two patients escaped from the institute in advance, and his body also had a zombie change in advance.

Thinking of this, the light in Mu Yi Fan's eyes went gloomy as he looked down.

He will become a zombie, and then, if he does not kill The Male Protagonist, he can't continue to stay with The Male Protagonist, so he has to find time to leave in these two days.

"Is it to be two days at the earliest?" Zhan Bei Tian whispered: "Oh, two days later, the same place we met at the last meeting."

Mu Yi Fan's eyes brightened, and when The Male Protagonist left, he could find a place to hide.

Zhan Bei Tian hung up the phone, took Mu Yi Fan to the chair under the tent, and then he took the phone to check the news to see if there were any about the two patients who flee.

Half an hour later, Mao Yu cleared the goods back: "Boss, the goods have been finished, do you want to enter the warehouse to see?"

Zhan Bei Tian put away the phone: "The surveillance camera in the warehouse is completely closed monitoring system."

Mao Yu was surprised for a moment and said:" Yes. "

Then he turned to leave, to the control room to their warehouse perturbation of the head closed.

When he came back, Zhan Bei Tian added: "Mao Yu, you stay here with Mu Mu. I will go in and check it out."

"Yes."