Chapter 87- What are you afraid of?

The one knocking on the door was the soldier who sent meals to Zheng Guo Zong. The food delivered was a meat dish and a soup. It was already a very good meal for the end of the world.

Mu Yi Fan didn’t bother Zheng Guo Zong to eat, he put his hands on the bed, and stood up hard. Then he held his hand to the waist and held his stomach to the door.

Suddenly, there was a crikey in the back. Zheng Guo Zong saw that he was like a pregnant woman and he couldn’t help but laugh.

Mu Yi Fan turned his head and said: “Quack doctor, what are you laughing at?”

Zheng Guo Zong resisted the smile and waved his hand: “Nothing, nothing, I eat, I eat.”

Mu Yi Fan looked strangely out of the room, toward him. The room where he lived was over.

When he was about to push open the door, he heard the soldiers coming out from behind and stopped: “This gentleman, no one except The General will be in this room.”

“Ah?” Mu Yi Fan stared blankly.

“Let him come in.” A low voice came from the stairs.

The soldier turned his head and saw Zhan Bei Tian in front of the stairway. He immediately bowed a salute: “The Major General.”

Zhan Bei Tian said faintly: “You go down first.”

“Yes.”

Mu Yi Fan pushed the door in and saw his room, after half a month away he felt a lot of emotions. I didn’t expect to go back after a big circle.

Then, he thought that Zhan Bei Tian was outside and quickly closed the door, but he was stopped by Zhan Bei Tian.

Mu Yi Fan was worried that he would pinch Zhan Bei Tian’s fingers, loosen the door’s hand, he held his stomach, and walked hard to the bed step by step.

“Damn, the stomach is getting heavier.” When Zhan Bei Tian came in, he saw that Mu Yi Fan was struggling to get to the bed and he took off his shoes and laid down on the bed.

Mu Yi Fan laid down in a comfortable position and said to Zhan Bei Tian who came over: “I think your bead have made my stomach so big, so I will not object to you using a knife to take it out, you can find a time to take it out, otherwise, if I go on, I will not be able to move.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at Mu Yi Fan because he laid down his stomach looked bigger, not saying that he cannot take Qing Tian Bead. Zhan went to the bed and sat down, he said: “Would you like to explain everything to me? On the day of Qing Ming Festival, why did you appear…?”

His words were not finished, and the person on the bed had closed their eyes and let a light snore

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

So fast asleep?

Zhan Bei Tian looked at Mu Yi Fan’s face and blinked.

This face really gave him the idea of ​​wanting to kill, but this face has a lot of difference with his memories of hatefulness.

It is more handsome than the fierce face that he had known in his life, and the contour is softer than the Zombie King he knew.

The skin color is also whiter and whiter. This is the biggest change on Mu Yi Fan. This should be the effect the spring water from the space. The tip of the nose is very beautiful, and it looked very good with the pale thin lips. .

In addition, the whole person still has a temperament of human and not like the Zombie King he knew, and his body is full of sorrow and gloom.

Zhan Bei Tian unconsciously lifted his fingertips and gently slid to Mu Yi Fan’s face’s white face. He moved all the way down and saw the place at the throat. Suddenly his eyes were sharp, and the five fingers pinched the other’s throat. “Fake your sleep, you will cut off your neck.”