Chapter 117- News

Zhan Bei Tian saw Mu Yi Fan and he immediately slowed down and stepped down the stairs step by step.

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian so anxious, he was thinking that something must have happened, and he gave way to Zhan Bei Tian.

However, as he walked to the corner of the stairs, he saw Zhan Bei Tian suddenly turned around and walk slowly behind him.

“Why does that person come to Mu Yi Fan every day? You think that he is trying to steal the Boss’s man?”

Mu Yi Fan went to the third floor and heard Mao Yu’s voice on the fourth floor.

“I think it should be, otherwise, he will not come here every day. You think about it… This person is too persistent, we have already told people to tell him…”

“Cough!”

Sun Zi Hao did not finish talking, he heard the cough from Zhan Bei Tian coming downstairs and he quickly stopped talking.

He looked downstairs and saw Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian coming upstairs.

Sun Zi Hao hurried back and turned and said to Mao Yu and Lu Lin silently: “It is Mu Yi Fan and Boss.”

Mao Yu and Lu Lin glanced at each other and did not speak.

When Mu Yi Fan passed by them, he nodded and said hello, saying nothing, and he went straight to the fifth floor.

Later Zhan Bei Tian walked past Sun Zi Hao, and he glanced at Sun Zi Hao, and then followed the fifth floor.

Sun Zi Hao saw that both of them went on to the fifth floor, he exhaled with relief, promptly whispered and said to Mao Yu and Lu Lin: “Mu Yi Fan would not guess from our words that we are the one who are obstructing him from meeting with his friends?”

Mao Yu looked upstairs: “It’s hard to say.”

At this time, when Mu Yi Fan walked up the corner of the stairs between the sixth and seventh floors, he suddenly turned around and looked behind him to Zhan Bei Tian. He went to him and asked him in a slight anger filled tone: “Zhan Bei Tian, ​​are you making the people in here not tell me when Zhuang Zi Yue came to visit me?”

Zhan Bei Tian whispered: “No”

He did not do this, but he inferred to Sun Zi Hao to let the members of the staying apartment do this.”

“Really not?”

Mu Yi Fan asked, but the suspicions in his eyes had gotten much less.

Zhan Bei Tian bit his lips, what he wanted to say wasn’t said, and suddenly, there was screaming, and the sound of the basin falling to the ground coming from downstairs.

Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian looked down and saw that Rong Xue quickly picked up the fallen basin, and Rong Yan, was next to her and she looked at her stupidly.

“What?” Mu Yi Fan asked.

Rong Yan came back to reality from his dazed moment and promptly asked: “Sorry, I hope we didn’t bother you.”

Zhan Bei Tian blinked and said nothing. He pulled Mu Yi Fan’s hand to the seventh floor.

Rong Yan looked at the place where Zhan Bei Tian and Mu Yi Fan had just stood, and her mind couldn’t return to reality for a long time.

Rong Xue, who was bent over and slammed the basin, and he sneered: “It turns out that they are both gay.”

Rong Yan whispered, “Rong Xue, don’t talk nonsense, if other people hear it, and it’s not a good look at Major General Zhan’s reputation.” “