Chapter 162- That was great

Zhan Guo Xiong listened and laughed, “Qin Yang, are they here? Let them in. These children haven’t come to see this old man for days. This time, they must have come to see Bei Tian’s child. “

Sure enough, Shen Qin Yang, Jing Jun Lin, Yan Lei and You Jing Feng, all with toys in their hands, walked into the backyard and saw the child standing beside Cai Yuan, Jing Jun Lin, Yan Lei and You Jing Feng, all stared with bright round eyes.

Shen Qin Yang stared at the two or three year old child for a long time.

“Needless to say, this is definitely the son of Bei Tian.” Yan Lei laughed and said, “He looks exactly like Bei Tian when he was little.”

Jing Jun Lin smiled softly. “I thought the child was only one or two months old. I didn’t expect to be two or three years old.”

Shen Qin Yang murmured, “I thought the baby was only one or two months old.”

Zhan Bei Tian, they had heard that he had brought a son back. He thought that the baby was born prematurely by the same man. Now it seems that it should not be. He didn’t know what happened to that man. Is it because cancer has passed away and it’s too late to have a baby?

You Jing Feng came over with his toy and said, “Uncle Cai, what’s the name of this child?”

Cai Yuan laughed and said, “My name is Mu Tian.”

You Jing Feng crouched down and coaxed Mu Qing Tian, standing beside Cai Yuan, “Mu Tian, uncle is your father’s friend. Now uncle brought you toys to play with. Will you come and let uncle hug you?” ”

Mu Qing Tian watched them blink, then turned and ran to Mu Yi Fan: “Dad.”

Mu Yi Fan smiled, hugged the running child and kissed him on his little face.

This kid is really mindful. He will never forget his father at the critical moment.

You Jing Feng was stunned. They had heard the soldiers say Zhan Bei Tian was not at home before. Why is the child calling out father at this time?

When they looked in the direction of the child’s running, they saw the man sitting next to Zhan Guo Xiong. They were shocked again, especially Shen Qin Yang, who was almost foolish.

Yan Lei immediately asked, “Uncle Cai, this is… What’s the matter? Isn’t the child Bei Tian’s? ”

Impossible!

The child looks like Bei Tian. It can’t be Zhan Bei Tian’s.

“It’s Mr. Young Master, who just recognized Mrs. Mu as a dry father.”

Cai Yuan explained and went back to the lobby to find someone to move the tables and chairs out and pick up fruit to entertain the guests.

“Really? Shen Qin Yang’s eyes involuntarily swept over Mu Yi Fan’s flat stomach.

Zhan Guo Xiong snorted, “Did you forget this old man’s existence when you saw the child?”

You Jing Feng laughed and said, “How dare we forget Grandpa Zhan? Today we come here to see the child, but also to accompany Grandpa Zhan especially. After dinner, we will leave again.”

Zhan Guo Xiong nodded satisfactorily. “Then you go to play with the child first. I’m going to play chess with this kid. Can you stay for dinner?”

He looked at Mu Yi Fan and said, “Mr. Mu, if you can stay here for lunch, it depends on your ability to beat me at chess.”

Mu Yi Fan laughed and said, “Grandpa, if I win, I hope you can call me Mu-Mu instead of staying here for lunch.”