Chapter 94- This is your child

Zheng Guo Zong laughed at Mu Yi Fan on the spot: “All the time, why can’t you recognize the facts?”

He handed the child forward: “Hey, this is your evidence of the pregnancy this is also evidence that I have not diagnosed a mistake more than a month ago. Hey, look afterward you dare to say that I am a quack.”

“…” Mu Yi Fan sneaked a glance at the little the child, suddenly There is a feeling of crying tears.

He even gave birth to a son without knowing it. And why is his son not like him?

“Look, this child is much taller, and the Major General and it is just like a mold of the baby.” Zheng Guo Zong laughed happily.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the child seriously, his face was crumpled, and he couldn’t see where he was looking like the child.

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zheng Guo Zong wonderingly: “Hey, is this child not born from me? What does it have to do with Zhan Bei Tian?”

“It’s not necessarily that to give birth to a child that the child must look like you, it depends on who is the person who is planted in your body.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

Mu Yi Fan said: “Doctor, you…”

Crap, what is this?

Doesn’t this mean that he is saying that Zhan Bei Tian once planted seeds in his body?

Mother balls

When did he make the baby with Zhan Bei Tian?

And many more.

Is he now too quick to accept the birth of a child?

Mu Yi Fan turned his eyes and turned to Zhan Bei Tian, ​​and asked in a deep voice: “Dear Zhan Bei Tian, ​​comrade, please explain why you lied to me more than a month ago?”

“…… ” Zhan Bei Tian was feeling uncomfortable touched his nose, then rush to take over the child from Zheng Guo Zong hands, and he said:” Dr. Zheng, I’ll go take the child to bath, you help Mu-Mu belly seam be sewed back.”

“Well, well, the child is cold.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian, ​​who quickly left, and shouted: “Zhan Bei Tian, ​​you come back to explain clearly, Zhan Bei Tian, ​​you bastard.”

Zheng Guo Zong hurriedly and advised: ” Oh, OK, don’t call him that, you just gave birth to a child, you can’t have too much anger.”

Mu Yi Fan said: “Isn’t it madness? I am a big man. The man who just strangely gave birth to a son, this… This is too strange to say it?”

This is really strange.

Why did he get pregnant for no reason?

Mu Yi Fan suddenly thought of Qing Tian Bead, thinking, this child won’t be what Qing Tian Bead had become?

The more he thinks, the more he feels that this is possible.

God.

He suddenly had a feeling of wanting to die.

If he knew that this was the result. He should not leave Qing Tian Bead in his stomach.

Zheng Guo Zong comforted: “You don’t even think about child now, even if you want to think about it, you should think about how to raise your child to adulthood.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

——

Zhan Bei Tian just walked out of the basement of the basement and saw Mao Yu, Sun Zi Hao, Lu Lin, and Xiang Guo standing in the doorway, staring at him holding a child and coming out.