Chapter 176- You Are Mine

Early the next morning, Zhan Bei Tian went to Zheng Guo Zong to give Mu Yi Fan a thorough physical examination before breakfast.

Now only Zheng Guo Zong knows that Mu Yi Fan is a zombie. Zhan Bei Tian is very confident that he will know for sure once he examines Mu Yi Fan.

However, Zheng Guo Zong is not an orthopedic surgeon after all. He doesn’t know much about bone cancer. It’s impossible to treat bone cancer in an all-round way.

Zhan Bei Tian thought of his friend Shen Qin Yang and wanted to take Mu Yi Fan to Shen Qin Yang for another checkup.

Mu Yi Fan, knowing Zhan Bei Tian’s intentions, quickly explained, “It’s no use. I’m a zombie now. Although myhealing is fast, my skills have stopped growing. Drug therapy doesn’t work for me at all.”

He knew what Zhan Bei Tian was worried about and comforted him, “Don’t worry too much. I’m a zombie now. Bone cancer doesn’t kill me.”

Zhan Bei Tian touched his swollen thigh and thought about it. “I have other things to go to Qin Yang. Do you want to go with me?”

“I will go, why not go, where you go, I will accompany you.” Mu Yi Fan grabbed Zhan Bei Tian’s neck, pulled it to his side and immediately stole a kiss.

“Cough, have you forgotten that I exist?” Zheng Guo Zong had no good breath: “To be intimate this early in the morning, don’t you have to wait for breakfast?”

Zhan Bei Tian patted Mu Yi Fan’s leg: “We go to breakfast first.”

“Okay.”

Zheng Guo Zong looked up at the hot sun in the sky and sighed, “It’s almost September, but it’s getting hotter and hotter. Now it’s only eight o’clock in the morning. The temperature is as hot as noon. If its noon and afternoon, it’s not as high as forty degrees, then again. That’s all I need to do.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned lightly.

The temperature of 40 degrees is already very cool. In the future, the temperature will continue to rise to more than 50 degrees, which is the most difficult day.

This situation will continue until November, when the temperature will fall, and then the human breath will be relieved.

However, by mid-December, the climate began to get colder and colder. After the weather would reach minus 50 degrees, it would be impossible to go out because of the heavy snow.

When he returned to Mu Tower, he had to make sure his father was ready.

Zhan Bei Tian, as a reborn person, naturally knows the temperature changes in the future. After arriving at the canteen, he immediately asked Mao Yu to let all people with water system based abilities begin to store water.

Later, there was an additional task to go out to find materials, that is, to find firewood and black carbon. In short, as long as something can be burned, it will be brought back.

After breakfast, Zhan Bei Tian drove away with Mu Yi Fan.

As the car pulled out of the gate, Mu Yi Fan saw the middle-aged man and a woman again yesterday and asked curiously, “Who are those two people? I saw them yesterday. Why are they still here today? Are they looking for someone?

Zhan Bei Tian glanced out of the car and whispered, “The two men are Rong Yan’s father and his wife who married her behind her father.”

When Mu Yi Fan heard of Rong Yan’s father and stepmother, he stopped talking.