Chapter 114- Who told you to steal my man?

Mu Yi Fan went back to the room and laid down on the bed.

As long as he thought that he will see Zhan Bei Tian he started to become anxious, ​​he couldn’t sleep, and he turned over and over in bed.

However, the sky turned dark, Zhan Bei Tian still had not returned to the room.

Mu Yi Fan thought that Zhan Bei Tian should feel embarrassed in his heart, so he has not returned to the room until now.

He suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and suddenly felt calmness in his heart.

Then, he heard that the door was opened, and then, it was the sound of undressing, followed by a feeling of quilt being pulled.

Mu Yi Fan thought vaguely that Zhan Bei Tian should be back.

Uh?

Zhan Bei Tian was back?!!!!!

Mu Yi Fan opened his eyes and turned his head.

No one knew if it is because he was now a high rank zombie. In the dark, he could clearly see Zhan Bei Tian’s beautiful face.

Moreover, from his point of view, the long lashes look more long-eyed, and the faint and indifferent thin lips are matched with the handsome face that is as deep as a carved wood, like a sleeping king, and the momentum is compelling.

Mu Yi Fan moved to Zhan Bei Tian with a light hand and wanted to get closer, so he could see Zhan Bei Tian’s face more clearly.

However, just as he was approaching Zhan Bei Tian’s handsome face, ​​his heart could no longer control the crazily beating and it made a jumping noise.

Mu Yi Fan promptly grabbed his chest and screamed: “Don’t jump again.”

Zheng Guo Zong said that he likes Zhan Bei Tian, ​​but Zhan Bei Tian was exactly the same as the one he knows except that The Male Protagonist has been reborn. Beyond being indifferent, the two characters are no different.

So, if he really likes The Male Protagonist in the book, isn’t that equal to the smallest chance of liking him in reality?

No matter how you think about it, he feels ridiculous!

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian and slept.

After he was asleep, the person beside him opened his eyes and turned to look at the person around him. Then he gently pulled his hands in his arms and he slept.

That night, Mu Yi Fan had a dream.

He dreamed that he appeared in a wedding hall, wearing a white suit, he was very handsome.

The seats on both sides of the red carpet are filled with friends and family. Their smiles are very bright and their mouths are blessed. Then, everyone applauded, and someone called: “The bride is coming.”

He quickly looked back and saw a strange middle-aged man holding a beautiful woman wearing a long white wedding dress and coming over to him.

Mu Yi Fan took a closer look, isn’t that the Female Protagonist Rong Yan wearing a wedding dress?

Rong Yan was originally beautiful and refined, and after wearing a white wedding dress, she was like an angel, pulling his eyes tightly.

Mu Yi Fan looked at Rong Yan and walked in front of her. He smiled slightly and the smile of the city was very charming. He couldn’t help but ask: “Would you like to get married?”

Rong Yan smiled at him, just that she was not talking.

Mu Yi Fan looked around, only a young man was around and he asked him: “You are going to follow me…”