Chapter 103- He is coming

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t start the car after trying several times. He quickly untied the child’s seat belt and ran with the child getting off the car.

Without running two steps, he was chased by the high-rank zombie and his way was blocked.

Suddenly, the ‘BANG’ ‘BANG’ gunshot sounded, and the high-class zombie standing in front of Mu Yi Fan flashed to the side and escaped the shot above his head.

The bullet flew in front of Mu Yi Fan’s toes, scared him, he picked the child up in hurry up and hugged him: “Wow! Wow! Wow!” He hurriedly looked up and said: “Comrade, can your shots be more accurate?”

The soldiers on the helicopter quickly made a sorry gesture to him, and then attacked the high-rank zombie again.

Mu Yi Fan took the opportunity to run with his child, but he ran without out running the zombie with speed.

The high-rank zombie slammed into the store when Mu Yi Fan ran through a store that had a door open

Mu Yi Fan quickly defended the child in his arms and fell heavily on the ground.

Because he is a zombie, he felt no pain, so at the moment of falling, he could quickly climb up and rush out.

The high-rank zombie figure flashed into the store, avoiding the bullet fired on the top of his head and he blocking Mu Yi Fan’s way.

Mu Yi Fan saw the high-rank zombie and quickly retreated two steps. His eyes eyes narrowed at the left and right sides. He thought, he was dead, and there was no place to escape.

He whispered as he whispered: “Tian, you are going to go to the space, don’t come out again.”

Mu Yi Fan was worried that the high-rank zombie would hurt the child.

Mu Qing Tian looked up from his arms and turned to look outside. The milk voice said: “He is coming.”

Who?

Mu Yi Fan was stared blankly.

The high-rank zombie saw Mu Yi Fan’s disappointment, he eyes narrowed his blushing eyelids, suddenly jumped up, lifted his sharp fingers and covered his head.

Mu Yi Fan returned to reality and wanted to escape, but was blocked by the back counter.

Through the reflection of the mirror on the wall, he saw the high-rank zombie with his sharp five claws, above his head, and could not help but open his eyes in fear.

Seeing that the sharp five fingers were about to be poke into his head, at this moment, a gunshot sound of ‘BANG’ suddenly came from the door.

The high-rank zombie eyes flashed and he quickly fled the bullets path.

‘嘭’, the bullet hit the glass door of the cabinet behind the counter, and the glass broke into a piece.

Mu Yi Fan looked silly and there outside stood a handsome man with a cool face at the door: “Bei Tian.”

My goodness!

How is The Male Protagonist here?

Would it be an illusion before dying?

That’s right!

He does not seem to be dead.

Mu Yi Fan quickly touched his head and it was still intact.

Zhan Bei Tian walked into the store with a cold face and opened several shots at the speedy zombie.

When he walked over to Mu Yi Fan, he glanced at him coldly and took the child in his arms. He said: “Not done yet?.”