Chapter 147- My happiness is in your hands

All eyes were on Zhao Yi Xuan.

If the eyes could kill, she didn’t know how many holes had been shot with.

Zhao Yi Xuan head bowed, she has no face to face Mu Yue Fang, now don’t say she cannot dare speak, she is even afraid to breathe.

She had wanted to keep Mu Yi Fan out of The CiTy B but Mu Yi Fan came back with Zhan Bei Tian.

The Zhan Family is no less powerful than them, and it’s not easy to protect a person from The K City to The B City, so she wanted to stop Mu Yi Fan before he enter the building.

But she did not think that Mu Yi Fan had ability, but also used her safety to threaten the soldiers, Mu Yue Cheng was called down, he really stole the chicken and the rice bowl.

Mu Yue Fang glared at Zhao Yi Xuan, because the other side felt that she is his sister-in-law, so it was not convenient to say anything, only to look at Mu Yue Cheng, and ask, “Third Brother, is this true?”

Mu Yue Cheng had no plans to hide it, nor does he want to defend his wife: “It’s true.”

He was also angry about his wife’s behavior, and, at dinner that day, he intended to ask Zhao Yi Xuan to apologize to his eldest son, but then because something happened to his young son, he put it behind him.

Now, he is still very angry about his wife’s behavior.

Mu Yue Cheng looked at Zhao Yi Xuan and said sternly, “Shouldn’t you explain why you did it?”

A few months ago, when the soldiers were calling Mu Yi Hang Young Master after his mother insistence, he didn’t care much, it’s only that the soldiers didn’t know that he had an older son, or that he had two more sons, but that he couldn’t tell which son was big, and that son was small, and he didn’t care.

Outsiders do not have to be explain as to what is what, and so when Yi Fan came, he introduced him out, and self-destruct and edited people understand as is who is big and who is small.

But now, to think about it, one or two men who call Mu Yi Hang Young Master must have been deliberately doing, and this person does not have to say it, and believes that the people here know who the ghost hand behind it is.

“I’m… I was… It’s a joke with Yi Fan.” Zhao Yi Xuan really cannot make excuses, and she can only explain: “We waited in The B City for more than two months, did not see him to The B City, everyone has been worried about him thinking maybe he got into an accident, so, seeing him come, deliberately complete changed things and we had to pretend not to know him, made him also anxious. But… But I didn’t think he was serious.”

No one here believes her, but what about her?

Mu Yue Fang wouldn’t let Mu Yue Cheng divorce Zhao Yi Xuan, can they?

Mu Yue Cheng is also unlikely to punish Zhao Yi Xuan as harshly as he did to Nurse Su: “You’re not apologizing to Yi Fan.”

Zhao Yi Xuan quickly told Mu Yi Fan: “Yi Fan, on that day Aunt was joking with you, I hope you don’t mind, if what I did made you unhappy, aunt is here to apologize to you, I hope you can forgive aunt.”

In front of Mu Yue Cheng, Mu Yi Fan couldn’t say unforgivable things, so, after all, he is still very angry with Zhao Yi Xuan’s approach.

Mu Yue Cheng saw Mu Yi Fan silent and knew that his son had been in a bad mood that day, otherwise he would not have taken out a spear against Zhao Yi Xuan’s neck. He opened his mouth, “Well, next time you do this, I wonder if you’ll be eligible to be a mother.”