Chapter 109- Your dad is coupled with your father

There was no one in the corridor outside the door. He has not seen anyone in the corridor going downstairs.

Mu Yi Fan thought that the man might have jumped out of the room. He quickly took the child back to the room and looked down from the window sill.

There was a large group of people standing on the street. The people just happened to have already entered the crowd. Finding this person would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes, turned around in the crowd, and finally, he fell on Zhan Bei Tian’s body Tian standing in the crowd.

He wondered if the person just a moment ago was Zhan Bei Tian.

However, looking at him and he knew that that person was likely to be Zhan Bei Tian, ​​because Zhan Bei Tian was now standing in the crowd and talking to Mao Yu, and he did not look like someone who has just rushed down.

Mu Yi Fan was so annoyed that he just didn’t close the door when he asked the child about it.

However, he just heard the footsteps of the person leaving in a hurry. The other party did not necessarily stand at the door of his child room and eavesdrop on him. It was very likely that it was someone who came out of other rooms and went downstairs.

Thinking like this, Mu Yi Fan was no longer worried if whether someone had eavesdropped on what he said, because even if he eavesdrops, he would not necessarily understand what they were talking about.

The atmosphere downstairs was very heavy and even sorrowful.

After everyone panicked, they realized that many people in their group had become zombies, which means that many people died in their groups.

Moreover, amongst the dead, some people have their companions, comrades-in-arms, and their loved ones. How can they not feel bad about it in their hearts? Especially when they were trying to settle their lives down on this day, but this kind of grief suddenly happens, and their hearts are even more difficult to accept the reality of the situation.

However, no matter how unacceptable the reality of the situation is, the days still have to go on.

The atmosphere was depressed for six or seven days. After the big water pools receded, everyone burned the bodies into ashes and buried them. A wooden sign was inserted in front of each grave, and the names of the dead people were engraved on them. This was done for those who will have the opportunity to come back and pay their respects them in the future.

After the ashes were buried, the group had a new reorganization, and it was the people with people with abilities and people without abilities divided into two batches. Those with people with abilities will need to follow the team to find supplies.

People with no abilities depending on their willingness and ability they can decide whether they want to go with the tasked team of people who go collect supplies with the tor stay in the place where they live now.

After allocating everything, the team once again left the place. After all, the small village is not suitable for a stable residence. Let’s not say that the small village can’t resist the waves of zombies. Moreover, the small village is close to the city, and it is easy to be overcome by a zombie attack in large numbers.

This time, the atmosphere of the whole team was desolate, and few people spoke. It was not like when they were in the villa area. Everyone was talking and laughing and moving in the place back then.

When they finished everything and were getting ready to go on the car, Zhan Bei Tian glanced at the crowd and noticed that Mu Yi Fan had not yet came downstairs, turned and he went back to the house to call him.