Chapter 146- She's an old witch

The nurse in the room did not think that Mu Yi Fan and Mu Yue Cheng were still on the 79th floor, nor did they think that Mu Yue Fang had returned to the building.

So, in the moment Mu Yi Fan blew open the door, the female nurse was caught off guard, one hand was still screwing and pulling the old man's ear.

Mu Yue Cheng saw his father's ear was screwed around and he raged: "Nurse Su, is this how do you take care of the elderly?"

Nurse Su was flustered, but soon calmed down, pretending like she was doing nothing to the old man other than cleaning the dirt on his ears, and smiling at Mu Yue Fang: "Mr. Mu, are you back? I was thinking about bathing the old man, and you look at him, he is covered in dirt."

"I'm afraid you spilled all this dirt on the old man," the second aunt said

If she hadn't heard Nurse Su's cursing before, maybe she might have believed Nurse Su's words.

Mu Yue Zhi stepped forward to push the Nurse Su away, she stubbed the old man's ear in pain: "Dad, are you all right?"

Mu Yue Cheng picked up the walkie-talkie and told the soldiers to come in and grab Nurse Su.

Nurse Su's face suddenly pale bloodless, afraid she started to shout: "These dirt I did not make, they strangely emerged from the old man's body, and I really did not."

Mu Yue Cheng didn't want to hear her explanation, he asked the soldiers to put people in the other room first, and then, he went with his two younger brothers, taking Mu Xiao Hu to the bathroom to take a bath.

Second Aunt and Third Aunt seeing their husband taking their father-in-law to bath, they did not dare go in.

Opening all the windows to make the room breathable, and then, they stared outside The Second Aunt mouth also scolded: "I really did not think that Nurse Su is such a person, how can she take advantage of our trust and do that to Dad."

Third Aunt was also very angry: "No, I thought, she took care of dad so much, who would have thought that would not be the case later."

Mu Yi Fan wondered: "Second Aunt, Third Aunt, how come you didn't find out what was wrong with Su?"

Second Aunt depressedly said: "Yi Fan, you do not know, when she came to take care of Father, she was very diligent, but also thoughtful and simply worked great and helped other servants to do things personally, no one could find anything wrong, even the Father praised her, saying her care is satisfying. And, Dad just needs a qualified person to look after him, this Nurse Su knows what Dad wanted her to do, dad waits for comfort, so who would have thought she would be such a person."

The more she spoke, the angrier she was.

Third Aunt went on: "We also secretly observed her, after we saw she did a good job, we were assured to leave her to take care of her father, and then, with two uncles we went to find supplies, but we did not expect that will be such a situation. But now, in retrospect, Nurse Su became strange after Dad couldn't move or talk."

"Yes, yes, I feel the same way, after Dad couldn't move or speak, we went to see Dad a few times, at most, we sat for half an hour, and then we were kicked out by Nurse Su. She said that Father has to take medicine or rest, at that time, I did not doubt, I only thought that Nurse Su really worried about dad's body, but did not think Nurse Su would be so abusive to father."

The second aunt was starting to self-blame, sad, and she became more is angry.

If they didn't go to find more supplies, if they didn't have to work harder to make The Mu Family stronger, they're would not ignore their father-in-law.