Chapter 84- It is really strange here

Mu Yi Fan looked down at his stomach. Then, he pulled down his clothes and said, “Nothing, just flatulence.”

“Flatulent?” Zheng Guo Zong’s eyes went bigger: “A flatulence stomach can be so outrageous big? It’s like six or seven months of pregnancy. You can use it to lie to yourself. Don’t lie to me. I have never checked or heard someone who had flatulent, and his stomach would be so big.”

Mu Yi Fan eyebrows twisted in annoyance.

In fact, when he got up before, he also found that his stomach was much bigger than before, just as Zheng Guo Zong said, it seems to be as a pregnant woman for six or seven months.

If he still thinks that this flatulence of the cause for the stomach to become so big, then he is a fool. However, he will not believe that he is pregnant as Zheng Guo Zong said. Even if he is pregnant, it is impossible to go from three months few weeks ago to stomach so big looking like six or seven months.

Therefore, the only possibility is Qing Tian Bead. It is very likely that it absorbed too much jade yesterday to make his stomach bigger.

Zheng Guo Zong immediately associated this with the last inspection and asked: “I told you to have abortion last time. Did you not go and do it?”

Mu Yi Fan turned his eyes and said nothing: “It is really a quack thing to say that you are a quack. Do you think men can get pregnant? Ok, even if I am really pregnant, do you think that a pregnancy for three months can make a stomach become so big?”

“The world is big, no wonder, I might have felt it was impossible before, but after a series of things I saw I suddenly felt that nothing was impossible.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

Zheng Guo Zong sat down and patted the chair around him: “Come here, I will check you the pulse.”

Mu Yi Fan patted him and hurried back took the bag and leave.

Zheng Guo Zong saw him open the door and immediately stood up: “Hey, you…”

Then the door was closed.

“This child!” Zheng Guo Zong sat down helplessly.

At this time, Zheng Jia Ming came out: “Dad, he is now zombie, you can’t do anything with the pulse.”

Zheng Guo Zong eyebrow arched up amusedly: “Have you heard it?”

Zheng Jia Ming nodded honestly.

When he came out, he heard their conversation. At that time, he felt that he was not good enough to insert himself in it. When Mu Yi Fan returned to the room to pick up the bag, he returned to the room and waited for Mu Yi Fan to leave.

“Dad, what do you mean Yi Fan is pregnancy?”

Zheng Jia Ming didn’t want to listen to other people’s privacy, but he was too curious about how men were pregnant.

“This matter has been going on for a month.” Zheng Guo Zong told Zheng Jia Ming about the day. “But he just didn’t believe it. I went back to ask the female doctor who helped B-mode ultrasound. I asked her is the B-ultrasound broke?” Was the report was mistaken, but she said no, and she saw the fetus in his stomach.”

“A man can be pregnant without the uterus.” Zheng Jia Ming was very surprised: “But, it is reasonable to say that he is now and at most, he will be four months pregnant. How can the stomach be as big as six or seven months?”

“Who knows, there is no B-ultrasound to give me a photo now, and I don’t know the situation in his stomach.” Zheng Guo Zong sighed: “Let him go, he doesn’t believe it anyway, and he is now alive and kicking. There should be no danger to his life. When he gives birth to a child, he will knows how much mistake he made.” Suddenly think about it and feel happy: “When I see him, I dare him to call me a quack.”