Chapter 148- My great grandson?

The two soldiers who guarded the gate immediately raised their ears like two wolf dogs, and the two men’s eyes were staring quietly as Mu Yi Fan moved two inches.

They would never have had too much reaction because of a child, but in recent days they’ve heard more about Old Zhan The Military Commissioner talk about the grandchild he hasn’t seen.

As soon as Old Zhan The Military Commissioner got up, he went to the gate and talk to them about the grandson, and he sent a thousand orders, if you see a woman with a child, must inform him.

These words, they can almost made their ears grow, so when Mu Yi Fan mentions Old Zhan The Military Commissioner’s grandson, it is impossible to take a look at, even if Old Zhan The Military Commissioner’s grandson came with a man.

However, this is not good, this face, they cannot help but marvel: this child really looks like Major General.

They wouldn’t have believed the man in front of them if he suddenly changed his tune to say that the child was not the grandson of Old Zhan The Military Commissioner.

Mu Yi Fan’s words were over, but for two seconds, one of the soldier turned around, trotted inside, and then, walked, then he sped up and ran to the hall.

As soon as he got to the door, he heard Mr. Old Zhan sigh at the old man near him: “Old Cai, when do you say I will see my grandson?”

That day, his grandson told him that the child’s mother would take two days rest and bring the child to visit his great grandfather, but, after four days, no one came to the door.

He’s going to have to wait until he’s done for.

Cai Yuan laughed: “Sir, you shouldn’t worry, since the Young Master said that the child’s mother will bring the child to the door in a few days, she will certainly bring him.”

“But, four days have passed, how I have not seen people coming at the door. You look at me, I look forward to the grandson and I’m anxious, I cannot even hold a tea cup, I don’t even have the energy to go walking, you say, Bei Tian, that child did not understand his old man mood in wanting to see the grandchild, he cannot take the initiative to take the child to me directly, to appease me this old man?”

“Report.”

The soldier stood at the door and shouted.

Zhan Guo Xiong was too lazy and gave the soldier a ‘talking fast’ look.

“There is a man outside who identified himself as Mu Yi Fan, who came to find Major General Zhan’s son, he was said the child is a grandchild of the Military Commissioner.”

Soldiers just dropped that last sentence, and Cai Yuan saw the old man who just now was still bemoaning himself saying he doesn’t even have the energy for walking, that man moved like a gust of wind and he ran out, and shouted: “My great-grandson? Where’s my great grandson?”

He has been looking forward to this day for nearly a month, finally the great grandson he look forward to has come, he feared the mother will no longer come, he will doubted his grandson fearing that the child’s mother is not abandoned his grandson.

Mu Yi Fan who stood outside the villa heard a loud voice, he patted the child and smiled: “It’s still big enough for you, even Old Master Zhan will come out to meet you in person.”

Mu Qing Tian smiled, revealing two rows of cute little white teeth.

Zhan Guo Xiong from a faraway could see the little boy outside the gate, his deep and wise eyes suddenly lit up, there was no need to doubt that the child is definitely his grandson’s, he looked almost like his great grandson.