Chapter 106- Don't just touch other men's faces

When they entered Sun Zi Hao’s room, they saw Sun Zi Hao lying in bed and twitching, like a nightmare, special pain, and blushing, like a rouge.

Mu Yi Fan followed Zhan Bei Tian to the bed and curiously put his finger on the face of Sun Zi Hao.

He found that even with a layer of gloves, he could feel the heat from the other side.

Suddenly, ‘啪’, his back was stared blankly.

Mu Yi Fan raised his hand

Zhan Bei Tian, ​​who was squinting at his face. “What are you doing?” Zhan Bei Tian blinked at the dissatisfied person and said: “Don’t just touch other men’s faces.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

Everyone is a man. What happened to his face when he touched other men?

Could it be that he is indecent?

Xiang Guo: “…”

Boss, now is not the time to be jealous.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at Sun Zi Hao, said: “This is a normal phenomenon, see Sun Zi Hao can survive.”

Xiang Guo very worried: “If you go to survive, is not he will become ……”

Having said that, he suddenly thought that Mu Yi Fan was still in this room and quickly received the sound.

Mu Yi Fan knows that Xiang Guo wants to ask if Sun Zi Hao will become a zombie and can’t help but glance at Zhan Bei Tian.

At the time The Male Protagonist, Xiang Guo, Sun Zi Hao, Mao Yu, Lu Lin were all versatile, and they did not become zombie, so they also would not become zombie in the second world.

But now the story is so distorted that he doesn’t know what Sun Zi Hao will be.

“Don’t worry, he will break through”

Zhan Bei Tian’s tone is very dull, but there is a magical effect that can calm people’s mood.

“That’s good.” Xiang Guo suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and the whole person leaned forward.

Zhan Bei Tian has a quick eye and quickly supports Xiang Guo who nearly fell to the ground.

Xiang Guo smiled weakly: “Boss, I seem to have a fever.”

After that, he fainted.

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

In his novel, if ordinary people do not have symptoms of coma and fever, then he is still an ordinary person.

But if there is a coma like Sun Zi Hao and Xiang Guo, there are two possibilities, one is to become a person with ability the other is becoming a zombie, and then there is no third possibility.

Zhan Bei Tian immediately took Xiang Guo to Sun Zi Hao to lie down, put them on the quilt, and frowned and said: “Let’s go back first.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at him with amazement: “Aren’t you worried about them?”

“No.”

Zhan Bei Tian took the lead out of the house.

Just came out, and they heard someone rushing to shout: ” General Zhan can you come there is a fight.”

Mu Yi Fan in the room heard Zheng Guo Zong’s voice, and quickly came out and asked: “What happened Quack?”

Zheng Guo Zong said anxiously: “Mao Yu and Lu Lin didn’t know what was going on. I chatted with me and talked well, but suddenly they fainted. However I tried I couldn’t wake them up, and the two of them were very hot, and based on my experience, they were at least forty degrees or more, I don’t know if there will be any antipyretics in in this place to have them take.”