Chapter 122- Zheng Jia Ming

On the second day of Zhuang Zi Yue’s visit to Mu Yi Fan, the team set off again to the South, West and North Districts to find supplies.

However, they will be back at noon or one or two o’clock in the afternoon and not gone for long.

Now that there are fewer and fewer supplies in the city and the zombie encroachment was getting worse.

Not only that, but there have been a large number of mutant plants, preventing them from finding supplies, there have been several times, the soldiers under hand were injured by the mutant plants, and even one or two people with only the ability that would have allows them to survive have died instead.

The awful end in this situation gave everyone a vision of the future, once again it brought a big blow.

Now the atmosphere in the apartment is once again in the doldrums, and the news of the killing of the people with abilities from the outside has made everyone nervous and very upset.

Moreover, the number of people with abilities killed is increasing, sometimes more than ten people killed in one night, so that many people feel that the killing is rampant.

In the end, Lieutenant Zhou, who was safe in the city of K, had to find Zhan Bei Tian in the hope that he could help catch the man who had killed the people with abilities.

Zhan Bei Tian, a soldier, had only an obligation to protect the people, and after Lieutenant Zhou left, Mao Yu and Lu Lin were summoned to his floor hall for a meeting to discuss how to catch the perpetrator/s of the killings.

Mu Yi Fan saw them go in the meeting and he felt it was embarrassing to go in.

However, he felt that Lieutenant Zhou, who went to find Zhan Bei Tian, should be unable to find the murder of the people with abilities, and Mu Yi Fan quietly hid outside the hall to eavesdrop on their intentions.

Unfortunately, the soundproofing in the hall was so good that Mu Yi Fan leaned on the door and listened for ten minutes, he did not catch even a word.

Then he thought that he had seen someone on TV explain that a person could eavesdrop on the conversation in the next room with a glass. Mu Yi Fan ran back to the room to find the glass, but as soon as he put it on top of the hall door, he could hear someone asking, “What are you doing?”

Frightened and with a thievery heart, he almost broke the glass. Mu Yi Fan looked back and when he saw that it Zheng Guo Zong and sighed with relief: “I was almost scared to death by you.”

He thought he had been caught by a man under Zhan Bei Tian’s hand. Zheng Guo Zong looked puzzled at the cup in his hand: “What the hell are you doing?”

“Nothing, I just want to hear what Zhan Bei Tian is saying.

Mu Yi Fan said it casually.

He eavesdropped first because Lieutenant Zhou was looking for Zhan Bei Tian, most likely to discuss how to get rid of the man who killed the people with abilities.

According to Zhan Bei Tian, it is likely that the person who killed the people with abilities was a zombie.

And he thinks that if things do go on, then this zombie might be Zheng Jia Ming.

So he’s afraid to tell the truth about this to Zheng Guo Zong. Zheng Guo Zong gave him a annoyed look: “You’re really idle and borer, what’s so nice about that, now they are likely to be talking about whether to leave K City or go where to collect supplies.”

“You don’t understand.”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t want to talk much about him, and quickly picked up the quilt and put it on the door.