Chapter 82- He is still as insidious as before

“This is a good question.” Mu Yi Fan is not afraid to tell Zheng Jia Ming about this matter, let alone this thing must be told to Zheng Jia Ming: “You just saw it. They have real guys on hand. They are national soldiers. Of course, this is not the main reason why I am afraid of them. Instead, their captain knows me. Yes…”

He looked at Zheng Guo Zong next to him: “I know that I am so jealous, so he may destroy me at any time.”

Zheng Jia Ming: “…”

Zheng Guo Zong said: “If I am not mistaken, wasn’t that just your former boyfriend?”

Mu Yi Fan was not happy about that and rolled his eyes: “What boyfriend? It should be a male friend, a male friend, can’t you understand it, hey quack doctor, you do know that even when there is one less word, the difference is very big.”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

Zheng Guo Zong didn’t argue with him either. Anyway, they are all separated. It’s a boyfriend or a male friend. It has nothing to do with him.

Mu Yi Fan continued: “Right, he still recognizes me. You know that you don’t want to be stupid in front of him. His ability is not something you can imagine.”

In the last world, The Male Protagonist has not seen Zheng Guo Zong, but he has seen Zheng Jia Ming.

Zheng Jia Ming, who was Zombie King’s right arm, was also blacklisted by The Male Protagonist.

Zheng Jia Ming just thought that Zhan Bei Tian had seen the news he had escaped from the mental hospital and nodded.

At this time, the phone made a bang, indicating that the battery is less than 15%.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the phone: “The phone is running out of power, we still have to hurry to find something.”

He took the lead in opening the door of the office and drove the zombie away, so that the father and son came out on the third floor to find what they could use. .

Because no one on the third floor has been sweeping and taking things, so things here still very complete.

In the special area for ​​the clothes, Mu Yi Fan took a few sets of large sportswear at random, because he felt that the recent clothes seemed to shrink, the trousers were a bit sloppy, and the clothes he was wearing now almost could not cover his belly.

When they got the stuff, the power of the phone was forced to shut down because of insufficient power.

Fortunately, they found the flashlight before and packed all the flashlights and batteries.

There are many zombies on the fourth floor of the supermarket and more than the third floor. However, there is Mu Yi Fan and Zheng Jia Ming and the zombies could dare not approach, and could only look at them from a distance.

This also let Zheng Jia Ming know that the high-ranking zombie has such advantages.

“The fourth floor is full of beddings, and there is no thing we have to use from there so let’s go.” Zheng Guo Zong said.

Zheng Jia Ming nodded.

Just when they wanted to leave the fourth floor, Mu Yi Fan seemed to hear someone yelling for help, but the voice was low seemingly afraid of causing the attention of the outside zombies.

He stopped at the speed: “Wait, I seem to hear someone asking for help.” Zheng Guo Zong also stopped. “I heard it before, but I don’t think you have any reaction. I thought I was wrong. ”