Chapter 155- That's really memorable

“Mu Yi Fan, you just wait. I’ll get you back sooner or later for today’s account.”

Liu Xing’s roar came from behind from time to time. As Mu Yi Fan flew farther and farther, the roar became more and more inaudible. However, his doubts grew.

Why did they know him when he met these people for the first time?

Mu Yi Fan was full of doubts. Not far from the factory, he couldn’t suppress his curiosity. He immediately changed his direction and flew to the other side of the military factory. Then he quietly returned to the back door of the previous workshop.

He hid by the window in the corner and looked carefully into it. From this angle, he could see exactly what was happening at the door of the workshop.

Liu Xing was still scolding outside the door. She was so angry that his mouth was foamy and flaming that Liu Yu dared not come closer.

Finally, the more abuse, the more resentment, the more abuse, the sadder, she kept on crying: “Liu Yu, what about my face? Can my face get better? ”

“It will be all right, it will be all right,” Liu Yu saw Liu Xing’s clothes burned half in front of her, and hurriedly picked up a man’s coat from the sofa to cover Liu Xing’s body.

Liu Xing turned around and said, “Brother Hao, you see that I have been bullied. Why don’t you help me deal with Mu Yi Fan?”

There was a lot of resentment in her crying, accusing Chen Qi Hao of not helping herself.

Mu Yi Fan, who was peeping in the corner, could not help breathing when he saw Liu Xing’s burnt and twisted face. He didn’t realize that the fire had burned her good face completely beyond recognition. He could hardly recognize the former Liu Xing.

However, we can’t blame him either. If Liu Xing hadn’t been attacking him all the time, he would not have fanned him back with wind power.

If he had spoken in a good voice before, the end would not have been the same. He would have given them all the crystals of his body in exchange for an old gun.

When Chen Qi Hao heard this, his face looked very ugly: “When I ran to the door of the workshop, Mu Yi Fan had already flew away from the military factory. How can you let me help you?”

He had advised her not to do it, but not to listen to him. Now he eats his own fruit and complains that he does not help.

Liu Xing suppressed her resentment and said angrily, “You obviously did not help me in order to comply with Boss. If Boss had not confessed that you could never hurt Mu Yi Fan himself, would you not have helped him?” ”

Boss?

Mu Yi Fan’s ears perked up.

Who is the Boss in Liu Xing’s mouth?

Why did their Boss tell them not to hurt him?

Did their Boss know him?

Mu Yi Fan thought for a moment and said, “Their Boss is not Zhuang Zi Yue, is it?”

Chen Qi Hao was too lazy to talk to her and turned to the second floor room.

Li Wei was not a talkative person. He picked up the crystal core on his desk and went back to his room to absorb energy.

“Old… Boss, if… Knowing that you _____________ you attacked Mu… Mu Yi Fan, Ding… It’s bound to be big… Furious.” Zhang Huo said laboriously.

“Zhang Huo, if you dare tell Boss about it, be careful if I don’t take your dog’s life.”

Liu Xing’s face was terribly burnt. She was so angry that she was like a devil asking for his life. She made a powerful attack on Zhang Huo.