4 years ago : October 10th 2016

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

4 years ago : October 10th 2016

"Come on, quickly! He's going to see us!" Nancy yells.

We rush around the corner of the west block when Nancy sees Thomas walking into the abandoned toilets on the side of the towering building. At full speed we bolt out of sight, causing me to trip my foot over a loose pipe, making us giggle even more. Our loud footsteps draw attention to ourselves, so he stops to look at the noise; I think we're too far around the corner to see because he just walks off shaking his head. We all peer over each other's shoulders to catch a glimpse of him as he strolls away laughing at something.

"Few that was a close one, he almost saw us!" Nancy whispers, her head above mine as we peek around the side of the window.

I shake my head, "nah, we're like ninja's" i make a karate pose and kick my leg high in the air, making a weird noise.

I think I just made myself physically cringe. There are moments when I make such bad jokes that I actually question my sanity.

We so distracted by our idiotic games that we dont notice whats happening with Thomas until Quinn shouts out, "Uhm guys, we need to get to the other side of the building. And soon, look-" Quinn mentions, pointing in the direction of the toilets.

We look through the glass and see Thomas leaving the graffitied bathrooms about 30 metres away.

Oh no. How are we gonna make it?

Like lighting, me and my friends bolt around the other side of the building.

Why?

Because we're borderline stalkers.

For the past couple months, my teesy weensy crush on Thomas Brent - the coat boy in the year above - might have gotten slightly bigger. Being the honestish girl that I am, I tell my friends about my crush.

Big mistake.

Completely invested in everything that - doesn't - happen with him and me, they've become a part of our non-existent relationship.

Now I know I might sort of...kinda...maybe like Levi still, but everyone knows that's never gonna happen, so I guess Thomas is just a substitute in his place. Like come on let's be realistic, there are so many things that would be wrong in our relationship; for starters, he's best friends with my brother so that automatically makes it a complete no, plus he's annoying and rude and handsome and so sweet sometimes and just absolutely hot as f-

Damn it.

Stupid Levi messing with my head as per usual.

No.

I need to stop thinking about Levi. A cleanse from him. A detox perhaps. Maybe I could even find a rehab centre for retracting crushes.

Ughhhh!

This boy is gonna be the death of me.

It's not like this with Thomas; i mean, yeah, i have a crush on him but...to be honest, I feel as if my friends are actually more excited about this make believe Thomas relationship than I am...but i mean, i do still like him...he's...he's really nice...I guess.

If my friends knew this was my actual enthusiasm they'd be going full on psycho. But it's not like they haven't done that already.

Last Tuesday - after a lot of planning and debates, my friends came up with the crazy idea that in order for Thomas to notice me, I need to bump into him more often.