2 years ago : November 30th 2018

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

2 years ago : November 30th 2018

I would be completely bullshitting if I denied that I'm extremely happy about the situation that's happening right now. Fleur is sitting across from me at the outdoor seating table with Levi beside her and everyone else dotted around the corner sofa and sizzling barbeque. She's just given us some 'sad' news.

"My mum is moving back to Montreal for work, and me and my dad have decided to go with her..." she looks at me last, expecting a face of mourning and gentle hugs that everybody else has shared.

I give her a slightly sarcastic pout, "What a shame."

Inside I'm cackling. This girl really thought I'd be upset when she told me her parents are shipping her back to Canada?!

Fuck no.

It's like being released from a very long prison sentence. Sweet freedom.

Fleur's face contorts into a small grimace at my response, picking up on the tone. And I can tell by the fed up face of my dearest Levi, that he heard too. He rolls his eyes and I bet in any other situation he'd be laughing his ass off but here he's unsurprisingly annoyed. Taking Fleur into his arms, Levi holds her tight, swaying her crying body in his arms.

Sniffling, she says, "I probably need to tell the boys later today, they've been the best friends to me while I've been here...well apart from you guys-"

Her eyes linger on mine, and even though she's crying she looks cold...emotionless.

Like it's all a front.

Like all the tears, hugs and heartfelt goodbyes are fake.

I guess nothing has changed.

-------------------------------------

We're all sitting around the bonfire in my garden to celebrate Fleur's last night. And boy have I been celebrating.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" I sing sloppily as I finish Britney Spears' 'Toxic' on the karaoke machine.

Flopping into a beanbag chair, I lay back and play with my fingers in complete astonishment. Counting them over and over, I yell in shock when I see 11 of them. Dad lifts me onto his lap like he did when I was little, telling everyone he now regretted giving me the prosecco.

What a night-

"But can we work it out Fleur?! It doesn't have to be over just because your leaving-" Levi's voice sounds in the distance but it sounds miles away.

Oopsie I think someone is an ickle bit angry...

Hehe Levi.

Levi hot...

"I'd appreciate it if you kept your thoughts to yourself, thanks sis."

Ezra grunts in annoyance at my out loud thoughts. I go red when i see Jennifer chuckling with my mum, however they stop when they start to eavesdrop on Levi and Fleur's conversation.

"It's not you, it's me Levi...i just dont think i can commit to a long distance relationship." Ugh not her again.

"BUT WHY FLEUR!? We've been together for over a year....and you want to throw that all away because we have a bit of distance between us? We can facetime or call just please, Fleur, we don't need to end it." Levi begs Fleur as she starts to walk off. However he grabs onto her hand and demands a reason, but she only gives some bullshit excuse about how she would miss him too much when in reality we all know what she actually means.

I'm not one to slut shame girls because I believe any girl who does slut shame are the root of the problem to men thinking it's acceptable behaviour, however I'm almost 1000% sure that Fleur Emeile has slept around with multiple boys while in her relationship. Under reasonable suspicion of course - one time I saw her putting condoms in her bag to 'go to Levi's' even though I know for a fact he was on a trip to Paris with Jennifer that weekend and I'm a billion percent sure that she flirted with my brother, if not even tried something.

I don't trust her and I never will.

"Fleur, please don't do this..." Levi looks distraught as she swerves to the right when he attempts to kiss her. He gulps down the embarrassment of that rather public rejection and tries to stroke her face, but once again she backs off.

"It's over Levi. You need to accept that."

For some reason, I don't see tears in Levi's eyes as he stands there in silence as he watches her walk slowly away from him. Instead he looks empty. Like his soul has been sucked right out of his chest.

And it's all because of her.

---------------------------------

A few weeks have passed since Levi and Fleur ended it. Not much has changed, Levi's slowly recovering and Fleur has finally left for Canada. A few people at school organised a leaving party for her but it was rather uneventful, just your average rave with drunk horny teenagers.

Things have basically gone back to normal...that was until around 10 of us in school received a notification during Wednesday lunch time. Opening the link like the rest of the them, it opened up to a file with a single video on it.

"Baby I don't want to get caught, what if he sees it somehow...." the muffled voice of Fleur Emeile is repressed by the sound of another voice. A deeper voice.

"Don't worry darling, it'll be our little secret."

The camera turns on and is placed on the other side of the boys locker room to reveal Thomas and her in....around a third of an outfit. She sits, perched on the end of the bench while Thomas adjusts the phone.

"I promise you Fleur, Levi wont find out - i mean we've literally been doing this since a few weeks after i dumped Allie, if he was gonna find out it would've already happened," he winks her way like he always would to me, "now...lets film."

She looks unsure but gulps, nodding slowly.

I honestly dont know what to feel right now - yes, this is proof that she cheated on Levi, not once, not twice but many, many times...however no one should ever have something as personal as this leaked, let alone be pressured into taking the sex tape in the first place.

Thomas starts to get on his knees, looking up at Fleur. He teases her skirt, pushing it up slowly while he's kissing her inner thigh, getting higher and higher until his face deep in her. She weaves her hands into his hair and soon forgets about the camera all together. The next few minutes are very much the same thing, lots of moaning, swearing and sucking sounds.

Thomas lifts her onto his lap and they dry hump eachother on the bench, but it quickly develops into sex. Thank god I don't have to go into the boys locker room...

Since all the 'rapid movements', the phone falls half way through and so you can only hear the sounds coming from the both of them as the video comes to an end. People watch as Levi chucks his phone across the field, in the heat of the moment, confused and curious about what he just saw.

People step back away from him as shoves others out the way as he's trying to leave. For the first time since the break up, I can see tears shimmering in his eyes as he starts to hyperventilate; he's gasping for air and starts to spin in panic, surrounded by everybody's stares.

I watch him as he runs off in desperation to leave, causing everyone to just gape in silence at what we just witnessed. Yes, there had been the occasional leak of a nude but nothing to the extent of this...

Thomas strides out of the computer rooms with a cocky grin on his face, "So guys? How did you like the film?!"

What a narcissistic, egotistical, psychopathic wanker.

——————————

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity