1 year ago : January 6th 2019

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

1 year ago : January 6th 2019

HONK HONK

The sound of a car beeping sounds from outside my window. So, being the nosey person, I am i go to see what this is all about. Wrapping my very fashionable pink and purple star dressing gown around my body, I pull open my blinds, surprised to find an unfamiliar black Mustang on my driveway. It all makes sense a few moments later when Levi hop out the car with a look of effortless seductiveness.

Only Levi Hayes would get a vintage Ford Mustang.

"HEY ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS - LOOK WHAT I GOT!" well that's one way to draw everyone's attention onto you. What an utter idiot.

Levi waves with pride for me to come down and look at his pretentious vintage car - but in his defense....the boy has taste. Good taste. And once I'm down there, I can get a better look at the beauty he's driving.

"A 1966 vintage black Ford Mustang. Do you love it or do you love it?" he leans against it in an awfully cringy way, but somehow he still manages to look hot.

How?

I have no idea but I'm assuming it may have something to do with his thin t-shirt which is tight against his abs or the sunglasses that sit sexily on the end of the bridge of his nose.

"Well I have to say Levi, it suits you very much," he grins a wide smile, "you're both are ugly, annoying and very loud." His smile flips to a frown within the space of a millisecond.

In all truth, this was completely untrue, both the car and Levi look like they've modelled in a magazine. But I would never give him the satisfaction of knowing that. He pouts and strokes the car like it's a newborn puppy, "don't listen to the mean lady, Daddy thinks you're beautiful."

Well i think Daddy is beautiful-

Nope. No. We do not think like that.

At all.

Walking over to the flower bed, I go and touch some grass. Think clean Allie. Holy water is our best friend <3

"Allie? What on earth are you doing...." It was at this moment I realised I was still clutching onto the grass. Wiping my hands quickly, I return to a normal person's position, ignoring what I just did.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you bright red." he smirks, looking me up and down with a chuckle before sliding into his new car. Oh lord- "Well are you coming?" Levi has the door wide open, waiting for me to get in too. I look down at my miss matched outfit and go an even darker red. Levi, on the other hand, doesn't seem to care in the slightest as he carries on ushering me to get in, "Allie get in the car."

"No, I look like I just woke up - which I did, all thanks to your bloody car and its loud honking!" Levi presses on the honk hard, so people all the way to Manchester would be able to hear him.

Levi, once again checks out my outfit, and replies, "I told you to get in Allie. So get in. this isn't a fashion show."

"For god's sake, you sound like my bloody mother."

----------------------------------------

It's safe to say that I will never again be riding in a car that Levi Hayes is driving because that was possibly one of the most terrifying experiences of my entire life. I honestly swear that if I jumped out of an aeroplane with no parachute I would be safer than if I was in that car.