Chapter 15 : Weather Control

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

Chapter 15 : Weather Control

Friday 25th November 2020

weather control
/ˈwɛðə/ /kənˈtrəʊl/

verb
verb: weather control
the power to influence weather

Quinn : Allie please talk to us

Esther : yeah we love u Allie, we don't want u to feel like this x

Quinn : just let us in

Nancy : yh, we can talk about this...

For the last 4 days, my friends have been bothering me about what happened at school. I've been avoiding their calls and messages, and ignored them in and out of lessons. They insist that there's something wrong with me but I know that it's not true.

I'm fine.

Perfectly fine.

More texts pour into my phone and I can hear them yelling outside from my bedroom window.

Im fine guys, so just please stop bothering me : Allie

And btw i'm eating a sandwich right now so just chill out : Allie

I rip off the edge of my smoked pork sub and chuck it in the bin. Then, i take a photo of me biting into it and send it on our group chat.

They reply back in seconds with relieved emojis and words of comfort.

Hm.

They actually fell for that?

Uninterested, I let the remains of my uneaten meal fall to the bottom of the trash, then peel back another foil packet and pop another pill. I check the time on my phone - 19:46 - it's only been around 6 and a bit hours since I last took the weight loss medication...I mean...it's almost 8 hours, it probably won't make a difference.

Just an hour or so off.

I've been taking them all the time for the past few days because I haven't seen a difference. My best chance of a maximum difference is probably by having smaller meals, then I won't gain any fat - I'll just lose it. On top of the pills, I've been using supplements and nutrition boosters however the difference in weight change is still only minimal.

But I don't know what my so-called 'friends' are talking about. They should be proud of me for losing all the weight, not trying to stop me. It's like they're jealous of my achievements.

And yes, i know i sound like a bitch....but we are teenage girls, we all are?

And it's not like I'm starving myself - I eat a veggie-full dinner almost everyday, and I haven't snacked since a few weeks ago. However if it were up to me, i'd cut the stupid lunch but people keep saying I'm not eating enough, so i usually just buy something small then leave.

I walk out of the bathroom after taking my weight - 62kg - and gulp down more water. I'm still too overweight - the internet told me that the average 17 yr old girl should weigh 56kg. But considering I've lost around 9kg in the last 3 months, so i guess I'm doing well.

-----------------------------

I'm running out of energy as I do my last kilometer on the cardio machines, when I get a text from Levi.

Levi : i think we should talk

My heart monitor on my fitbit rises when I read the text and I start to sweat even more. I shoot off a quick 'ok' and tell him to pick me up from the gym.