2 years ago : January 9th 2018

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

2 years ago : January 9th 2018

Thomas <3 : I miss you darling xx

Ugh me tooo x : Allie

Thomas <3 : can u meet with me now x

Thomas <3 : I want to see u :(

The door slams shut and the sound of voice travels through the open plan area. It's my brother, Jax, Levi and...her.

Fleur.

She keeps coming round my house over the past few months and honestly it's getting annoying. Apparently she's 'not like other girls' and is basically one of 'the boys' because she does football and plays video games.

In all the times she's been round, I've never actually met her thanks to the safety of my room, but now I don't think I have a choice.

Sorry Tommy i can't, my parents r taking my family out to dinner now x : Allie

Thomas : oh. Well cya later then.

"Allie, i'm trying to talk to you so stop texting ur dumbass boyfriend," I look up and scowl, giving my brother the middle finger as i walk off.

"Allie."

"What now?" I say in a bored tone.

Ezra pushes Fleur forward so she's around a metre away from me. She sort of gives me a judgy look up and down, like she's criticizing me and my every move. After a moment, my brother whispers something in her ear, making her giggle then stick out her hand, "Hey...there, uhmm well I'm Fleur - but I'm sure you know that already."

Ew.

I look at her hand then up and her, in mild disgust, "no dunno you." Then I walk into my room and slam the door. God why was Levi standing so close to her, does he like her? Or is she just 'one of them'? Why is she even here?

Groaning, I fall onto my bed and slump against my computer, turning on Netflix. Damon Salvatore can help me.

-----------------------------------------

"I'm bored, pass me a controller."

I stomp into my brother's hole of a room where the 4 of them play some sort of video game. They comply to my demands and teach me the basic skills and steps to the game. To be honest I'm kinda at peace playing this, it's quite funny trying to shoot people with a pretend gun.

Therapeutic, even.

But that calm is ruined when Fleur decides to constantly help me out, "you see Allie, if you move the character into a crouch position, it increases the chances of survival. Actually can you give me your controller because you kinda stole my avatar look. Ezraaa, your sister is stuck. Can you come help?"

I agree with a simple 'mhm' because I'm not exactly sure what she was going on about since I was trying to block out the grating sound of her high pitched voice. It's not like I don't want to give her a chance, it's just that she's so goddamn annoying that I can't even think for 2 seconds with her in the room.

"Brooooo stop killing my character, you know I'm bad-""

I huff at her irritating tone and spin round on my beanbag, "I'm just gonna get to the point - which one are you shagging fleur? Because they would never do this normally. So who is it? Is it Jax? Levi? Or are you nailing my brother? If that is the case, I'd probably want to get checked for multiple STDs and go to a psych ward for the mentally insane."