3 years ago : January 18th 2017

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

3 years ago : January 18th 2017

"But Mummm! Everybody has social media!'' I moan at my mum as she declines my request for Instagram and Snapchat for the 27th time this week.

"Darling, just let her have it! She knows all the precautions and she's a very clever girl."

My Dad kisses the top of my head as we both stare at my Mum with puppy dog eyes and a fake pout. She starts to laugh and shakes her head, "Alright, but don't be stupid - you saw what happened to those poor girls in the PSHEE lesson."

"Don't worry mum, I would do anything silly." She plants a kiss on my cheek as I charge up the stairs, phone in hand, as I download my new apps.

The first one to download was instagram - I made a profile, using a photo from my holiday in Somerset, and create my username _alliexcarter_ . When I finished adding information about me to my bio, I press follow to some of my recommended contacts and within 10 minutes I already had 5 followers.

Snapchat was slightly harder to figure out - the whole bitmoji thing took ages because I was trying to decide between the straight light blond hair or the honey toned hair in the bun. After a while, I had finished and once again added some of my friends in quick add.

But then I saw his name. thomas18brent_ had added me. Wow. His bitmoji was so attractive.

Just like him.

I'm daydreaming over his picture for a few minutes when a loud knock on my door makes me jump out of my skin.

"ALLIE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

————————————-

I stroll into school with my eyes glued to my phone as I text Thomas for the billionth time this morning. He's so funny and just...ugh so amazing. Everytime i get a text from him I get butterflies in my stomach - and like I know it sounds cringe and silly but I'm really starting to catch feelings for him.

But the moment of bliss is ruined when I see Levi leaning against a wall talking to another girl. A girl that isn't me. He's laughing as he talks to her, something he rarely does with me. I stand frozen watching them converse in a normal conversation, flickers of jealousy sparking within me.

Who is she...

...and what on earth is she doing talking to Levi Hayes?

"ALLIEEEEE!" Nancy exclaims, jumping on my back waking me from my trans. She looks over to where I'm staring and starts to get excited when I ask who she is, "DIDN'T YOU HEAR?! That's Fleur Emeire - the new girl in the year above!"

I shrug, as if I'm completely bored about what she's saying, when in reality I'm gripping onto every detail about this 'Fleur' girl. Nancy bangs on about how Levi's showing her around for the first day and showing me her Instagram as we walk to the first period.

She's pretty.

Really pretty.

Her mousy brown hair flows mid way past her shoulders, and her piercing green eyes look back at me through the iphone screen. She's skinny but in a curvy way and is pretty much every guy's dream.

And I've already decided that I absolutely hate her.

-------------------------------

This day just seems to get worse.