Chapter 18

"It's room 27H" Jayden said as we exited the elevator on the 8th floor. It made sense since the floor was the 8th and H was the eight letter in the alphabet. I went ahead of Jayden to the room and waited for him excitedly. "OK. OK. I'm coming." He said after I rushed him. I smiled as Jayden jogged over to me. He reached around my waist and kissed my neck before opening the door. My mouth dropped, when the door opened.

The room was amazing. There was a queen sized bed with a flat screen on the opposite wall. The bathroom was basically a conjoining room. The room was so big, that there was a balcony just to save space. In the corner next to the bed, a door led into a miniature kitchen. It had an oven, stove, refrigerator, and a sink. I dropped all of the luggage on the floor, and jumped into Jayden's arms. (I know... I know. It's girly. But right now, I don't give a fuck.)

"Jayden. This room, is amazing!" I kissed him hard on the lips, while I was still being held in the air. I unintentionally let out a moan, and Jayden took me to the bed. It was clear what he wanted to do. I snuck my tongue into Jayden's mouth and relaxed as he moaned into it. I was starting to think that he was letting me win dominance, so I let him win.

His hands roamed around my body. Touching my thighs, grabbing my butt, and rubbing my inner thighs, near my dick. My breathing quickened fast. Jayden didn't want to wait. I didn't either. We had waited long enough. At one point, my clothes had come off and I was in my boxers. Jayden was the same, but he was a slobbery mess. I gasped as he sucked hard on the soft spot on my neck. I felt his teeth squeeze gently on my skin. I let out a moan.

"Asher." Jayden whispered. Jayden slid his hand down my side, and into my boxers, rubbing my hip. My legs were tied around his torso. (Not literally). I was running my hands through his hair, and I thought for a minute. Why does he always get to pleasure me? He never gets to have the amazing feeling. I gently pushed his shoulders.

"Can I top this time?" I asked softly. I didn't want to force him, but I wanted him to feel this. Jayden got off of me and rolled on his back, while flipping me on top at the same time. I smiled. I kissed Jayden's neck, slowly, not wanting to rush him. I could tell he was nervous. I kissed his shoulder and down to his chest, I ran my hands around his chest, and made my way to his boxers. When I heard a gasp, I smiled. His dick was making a tent in his boxers.

I slowly pulled them down, not wasting time. I was careful not to get hit in the face. I gripped it lightly, and moved my hand up and down, sucking on his tip. He was gripping the bed sheets above his head, with his head thrown back. Every moan made me move faster, and made me circle my tongue slower. I sucked hard once, and my mouth filled with a warm liquid. He cummed. I swallowed as much as I could, and wiped my mouth. I sat up, and took both Jayden's and my boxers off. I sat on top of him and kissed him hard on the mouth. He moaned, and I pulled away only an inch or so.

"Where is it?" I asked. He turned pink, and shyly pointed to his bag on the floor, next to the bed. I pulled myself across him, purposely, and opened the bag, taking out the lube. It was hidden under the clothes. I pushed myself back on top of Jayden, and saw he had his head back again, and his breathing was faster. It was because I slid over his dick. I chuckled.

I went back down to his dick, and I licked off the excess cum, before putting the Lube on my dick. I stuck one finger inside of Jayden, and grinned as he gasped. I slowly moved in and out, but as Jayden's arousal grew, I went faster adding a finger every few minutes. I got up to four fingers. As wide as my dick. When I pulled my fingers out, I earned a whimper from Jayden. I bit my lip. My dick wanted some pleasure. I took Jayden's hand.

"Go." He said. I nodded, and slowly entered him. I heard a hiss. "You know, you're a lot bigger than you show." Jayden said, spreading his legs wide. I waited a few seconds before starting to move. I panted as I felt his tight hole squeezing my dick. As Jayden bounces on my dick, I move faster. I grip his hips for better movement. We both are screaming each other's names, panting like crazy, and coming close to our climax. "ASHER!!" Jayden screamed, as he came all over my stomach. I wasn't far behind. I thrust once more, and cum in him. Jayden's gasp is the last thing I heard before I fell on top of him.

We both were breathing hard. After a while of just lying there doing nothing, I put on my boxers, and threw Jayden's at his chest. I pulled the covers back. I waited for Jayden to move so I could get under them, but he just stayed there.

"Jayden." I whined. He looked at me, with a sad pout. I pouted with him. "I'm cold." Jayden didn't move. "What's wrong?" Jayden mumbled something. I couldn't hear what it was. "Huh?" He repeated it, but it seemed almost even quieter. "What?"

"I can't move, alright!" He yelled. My mouth dropped, but I closed t when Jayden looked at me. I dropped the sheets, and grabbed Jayden's boxers off of his chest. I put them on him carefully. I flipped him over on his stomach, and stood him up. "This is heartbreaking." I chuckled, as I pulled the covers back.

"Are you laying on your stomach?" I asked. Jayden nodded. I layed him down slowly, and pulling the sheets over him. I crawled over him, not touching him butt, and got under the covers next to him. When I looked at him, I saw that he was covering his face.

"I can't believe, I'm paralyzed." Jayden said, like it was a sickness. I placed my hand on his back, and kissed him. I rested my chest on his back gently.

"Jay your not paralyzed, your just sore." I said softly. Trying to take the embarrassment off of him. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I didn't help. "Okay look. Maybe this is my fault. I probably didn't stretch you out enough." Jayden groaned.

"I'm not talking about this!" He yelled, with his face in the pillows. I bit my lip. I didn't know what to do to make him feel better. I smiled. I leaned over Jayden, and gently kissed his ear, making him groan. "Ash." He warned.

"What." I said casually. I ran my tongue along the outside of his ear. I felt him shiver under the touch of my tongue. I smiled.

"Ash." He whispered. It was almost like a warning, but it had a hint of wanting in it. "Your making me crazy."

"How? I'm not doing anything." I teased. I gently bit down on the top of his ear, and dragged my hand down his back slowly. My fingers were spread and I made my hand into the shape of a claw, dragging down his back soft, and gentle.

"I hate how you tease me." He said, his voice muffled. I raised my eyebrows.

"So you don't like it when I tease?" I whispered in his ear. "Okay!" I jumped off of his back, and bounced slightly on the bed, with my legs crossed under the blanket. I was immediately tackled. "AHH!" I screamed.

"I didn't mean that." He said quickly, with his dark sexy voice. "I meant that, I hate when you tease me, and I can't do anything about it." I smiled. He stared at my lips and kissed me. I was the first to pull away.

"I thought you were sore?" I asked. He looked at me with watery eyes.

"I am." He fell back, and covered his face with a pillow, as screamed as loud as he could. I chuckled, and covered us both. My eyes suddenly felt heavy. I fell asleep, listening to the screams of Jayden, and myself chuckling.