Chapter 19

I woke up in a field of plush. Everything around me was soft, and warm. I almost didn't want to move, and mess it up, but I wasn't certain as to what this feeling was. I slowly opened my eyes, and waited for them to adjust to the light. Rubbing them tiredly I stretch my back, and arms, hearing a crack from each. I remembered where I was. I was in the hotel, that Jayden had taken me too. Speaking of Jayden... Where was he?

"Jayden?" I called. He didn't answer. Just then, I looked around me. I was surrounded by gigantic stuffed animals. There was a giant bear, panda, giraffe, monkey, Kangaroo, and Rabbit. The monkey also turned into a pillow with a blanket attached. The Kangaroo had a pocket big enough for me to fit inside. I let out a 'whoop', and jumped in the Kangaroo's pouch. Right as the door opened, I stilled.

"Ash?" Jayden called from the door. I heard hissing and footsteps approaching the bed. I waited for them to stop. "Asher?" I sprung out raising my arms above my head, shouting 'Hi!'. Jayden jumped a little and then gave a short scream, holding his butt. I gasped.

"Jayden!" I jumped down from the pouch, and ran to him, cupping his face. "Why did you leave the room, if you were still hurting?" I asked, giving him a hug.

"I wanted to get you breakfast, but the line was too long. Then I saw these were waiting down stairs for you. I had ordered them, and had them delivered. I knew you loved animals." I gave him a smiling pouty face, and kissed him softly on his lips. When I pulled back, he held his eyes closed for a few more second before gently pushing me to the bed.

"Jayden. We can't do this." I said, when he layed me down on the bed. He gave me a puppy dog face, and I gently bit his bottom poked out lip. He let a moan escape him. I let go, and it was a light pink. Jayden was slowly panting. "Your still sore, and I don't want to hurt you more. Even if you topped, You'd still have to move your ass."

"I still don't want to talk about this. And I'm fine. I just need a little ice." I raised my eyebrow. He was going to put ice on his ass hole?

"Your going to put ice on your Ass hole?" I repeated out loud. He immediately blushed a crimson red. "Haha. Don't worry. I won't tell." I joked. "I'll even help." I said in a teasing tone, getting close to his lips, without touching them. Jayden shot up, forgetting that he was sore. "Come on." I went to the kitchen and opened the freezer. There was already a bag of ice. It was small enough for Jayden.

"Are you serious? That is going to be so cold!" Jayden said scared. I chuckled, and slowly watched him Hubble back over to the bed. "You are not putting that on my ass."

I crossed my arms. "Jayden. I have to. Your hurting, and the pain should have gone away by now." Jayden faced me and stood his ground. "If you don't let me put this on your ass, then we can't have sex until it heals. That will probably take about maybe 2 days, seeing as how your still hobbling." Jayden's face dropped, and he relaxed his stance.

"Be gentle." He said, pulling his pants down revealing his limp dick. I smiled, chuckling slightly. He covered it with his hands once he saw me looking. "Hey!" He turned around and covered the top part of his body. I walked to him with the ice in my hands. I gently ran my fingers along his butt. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. I slowly spread his cheeks, wide enough for the bag to fit, and I saw that his asshole was red, and throbbing. It must really hurt! I placed the ice on it, and heard Jayden gasp. "It's cold!"

"Aw. I'm sorry Jay, but I can't do anything about that. It's ice." I crawled on top of his figure, that was still under the blanket, and felt him shivering. I covered the rest of him with the blanket. "Jayden?" I heard a muffled 'w-what?' from him. "I think I may have an idea on what I can do to help you forget about the ice." Jaden uncovered his head, and looked up at me.

"W-what?" He asked, giving me his big puppy eyes. I smiled. I rolled over, laying next to him. Cupping his face, I kissed his gently on his lips. "Th-that helped a little." He said, when I pulled away. I bit my lip, and smiled. Leaning in I trick Jayden into thinking that he was getting another gentle kiss, but I smashed my lips to his. Jayden pulled me over with his left arm, seeing as how he couldn't reach me with the other. He'd have to turn over to do that. I pulled away. "Your such a tease."

"You forgot about it didn't you?" I asked. His smile, that was originally on his face, had went away. "You just remembered didn't you?" He nodded. I pouted, and hugged him.

"You're so warm." He whispered in my ear. I shivered, biting my lip. "Your not the only one, who can tease love." He chuckled softly. I felt him, suck on my neck gently, going straight to my sweet spot. I grinned at how he knew exactly where it was. I moaned quietly. "Your moan is so fucking sexy."

Jayden was then on top of me, sucking on my neck, creating a hickey. He had forgotten all about the ice, and was bucking his hips forward. I was still in my boxers, but Jayden was fully dressed (except for his butt). I was panting hard, as Jayden roamed my body with his hands. "Jayden." I whispered. I needed him to stop, but I wanted him to keep going. He needed to rest. "Jay, Stop." I whined.

"Awe Ash," He whined right back. "I'm horny!" I chuckled. "And You said no sex, so all I can do is kiss, and suck." I laughed at how dirty his words sounded.

"So." I pushed his shoulders. "You need your rest. And I promise after you're all healed, we can have sex all night long." I said in a baby voice. Jayden raised an eyebrow, and I grinned.

"Okay." He gave up, then remembered the ice. He layed on his stomach shivering. I covered him with the blanket. Again. And Layed on top of him, giving him my warmth. "Warm."

"Sleep Jay." I commanded. He snuggled closer to the blankets, and closed his eyes. It was still morning, but he seemed like he hadn't slept all night. He was out right away. I got up and held Jayden in my arms. He moved closer to me, and brought his head into the crook of my neck. I covered both of us in blankets, and stuffed animals.

While Jayden slept, I looked at all the scars on his back, and chest. It was so gory, and scary how he could endure that. I looked away, scared of crying. Jayden didn't deserve that. He deserved love. He deserved care, and compassion. He deserved hope, and faith, and trust. I wanted to be the one to give him that. "I love you Jayden." I kissed his forehead, and lied back, trying to sleep myself. But sleep never came for me.